OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When it woke up this morning, I thought this was still a free country. I guess I was wrong!
Oh, you’re still free to do so nobody stopped you… Am I wrong about that? But you’re clearly too busy to watch the needle. ;)

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Cardinals stayed competitive & played with heart using practice squad DL last season. Think about that for a minute, especially the last few games. Now think about the DL we just signed, just a hunch but I'm gonna say they're better than PS lineman. This coaching staff gets the most out of players, I for one am excited about that. I'm also excited about signing players that are young without injury histories. We know not much about the DL signed other than a few things I mentioned. I'm sure the coaches think they will play hard & fit the culture they're looking for.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals stayed competitive & played with heart using practice squad DL last season. Think about that for a minute, especially the last few games. Now think about the DL we just signed, just a hunch but I'm gonna say they're better than PS lineman. This coaching staff gets the most out of players, I for one am excited about that. I'm also excited about signing players that are young without injury histories. We know not much about the DL signed other than a few things I mentioned. I'm sure the coaches think they will play hard & fit the culture they're looking for.
I have no issue with that. And sort of agree. But we still need actual playmaker or two. Budda just isn’t that guy.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have no issue with that. And sort of agree. But we still need actual playmaker or two. Budda just isn’t that guy.
I feel like the players we're signing now will be competitive & rotational & the star players will come in the first 3 rounds of the draft. I'm excited about this coaching staff & I feel like Monti knows how to work with the coaching staff, being on the same page so to speak.