Khyiris Tonga welcome to AZ

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who? I know the interior DL guys are an unheralded bunch but the fact that I have never heard of any of them is a bit disappointing. I'm no expert but I consider myself fairly in the know on players and I don't know any of them.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who? I know the interior DL guys are an unheralded bunch but the fact that I have never heard of any of them is a bit disappointing. I'm no expert but I consider myself fairly in the know on players and I don't know any of them.
Well clearly you’re not “fairly” in the know :)

Do better! Lol

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of those moment, he's the largest member of Cardinals and largest in the DL by 20lbs. He is not just a body, he is big body for sure!

You must be registered for see images attach

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yes. Very hard to motivate people barely hanging on to an NFL job.
Trust me, I've thought about that also. This coaching staff imo will look for & bring in players that fit their culture & will play hard, no matter their talent or the amount of money they make. I feel like they will cut a player the minute he starts being a cancer, no matter how good they are. Again, this is my opinion.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much better these new DL guys are than the Jonathan Ledbetters and Carlos Watkins of the world, but at least we are accumulating enough of them to avoid playing guys off the street in November.

Meanwhile, this guy remains our best edge rusher. That needs to change, even if Ojulari takes a step forward this year.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Trust me, I've thought about that also. This coaching staff imo will look for & bring in players that fit their culture & will play hard, no matter their talent or the amount of money they make. I feel like they will cut a player the minute he starts being a cancer, no matter how good they are. Again, this is my opinion.
I think this is why he isn’t interested in chase young injury prone and whispers of laziness no glass in his diet

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
So...what's all this concern over the size of a players Johnson?
Are they measuring that at the combine now?

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I feel like the players we're signing now will be competitive & rotational & the star players will come in the first 3 rounds of the draft. I'm excited about this coaching staff & I feel like Monti knows how to work with the coaching staff, being on the same page so to speak.
Hmmm, "star"? Putting some big expectations on Monti. To your point it certainly could develop that way if we do our homework with these choices.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much better these new DL guys are than the Jonathan Ledbetters and Carlos Watkins of the world, but at least we are accumulating enough of them to avoid playing guys off the street in November.

Meanwhile, this guy remains our best edge rusher. That needs to change, even if Ojulari takes a step forward this year.
I'm guessing Reddick can be had for a 3rd or 4th round pick. I would bring him back. Knows the system and the area. But he is older than I thought at 29. Nothing wrong with adding proven veterans though and he had his most productive season under Gannon with 16 sacks. 4 straight years of double digit sacks. You're not getting that from a 3rd or 4th round draft pick.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I'm guessing Reddick can be had for a 3rd or 4th round pick. I would bring him back. Knows the system and the area. But he is older than I thought at 29. Nothing wrong with adding proven veterans though and he had his most productive season under Gannon with 16 sacks. 4 straight years of double digit sacks. You're not getting that from a 3rd or 4th round draft pick.

He’d be a one year rental which is why the Cards would be hesitant. Monty’s formula seems to go against extending a big money guy into their 30’s. There’s also different reports on Philly’s asking price.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
He’d be a one year rental which is why the Cards would be hesitant. Monty’s formula seems to go against extending a big money guy into their 30’s. There’s also different reports on Philly’s asking price.
Didn’t realize he was on an expiring contract. Thought he had a few more years. I would still take him but I can see passing on him because they’re not ready to win next year.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson