Jaws giving us love

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
I think what Jaws said is that the Cardinals were using him like Polomolu and his versatility is the key to the defense. I don't think he was directly comparing his play to Polomolu.

Troy is one of the dirtiest players football history. NFL & College.

He is the freaking poster child for illegal hits in the NFL. Launching, Spearing, helmit-to-helmit, diving at player knees, etc. Won't miss him at all.

Go Cards!!!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I greatly prefer the all-white unis the Cards have. I don't know why they don't use them more. The last time they did, Warner was the QB and the game was in St.Louis.

They still wear all whites:p just not those classics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 159

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember the 1975 playoff game the Rams beat the Cards 35-23 with Jaworski as QB? One of my earliest games as a Cardinal fan. (I was only 9 but still remember many of the games now)

Jim Hart throwing an INT to a DE I, I want to say it was Fred Dwyer, is what I remember most. Believe it was a pick 6. Happened early in the game and set the tone.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fred Dwyer....... "Hunter, P.I." I guess being in LA helped transition some of the local jocks into TV stars, like Dwyer, Merlin Olsen, Chuck Connors, etc.

Looking at Jaws' card makes me think that facial hair is just a good idea on some people.

He seems like a good guy, and he gets the game of course, but isn't much of a prognosticator. His predictions about who will star in the league and who won't are usually off by an appreciable margin.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Fred Dwyer....... "Hunter, P.I." I guess being in LA helped transition some of the local jocks into TV stars, like Dwyer, Merlin Olsen, Chuck Connors, etc.

Looking at Jaws' card makes me think that facial hair is just a good idea on some people.

He seems like a good guy, and he gets the game of course, but isn't much of a prognosticator. His predictions about who will star in the league and who won't are usually off by an appreciable margin.

You got that right. He loved Ryan Lindley.