IT IS TIME FOR KENDRICK TO SHOW HE WANTS TO WIN

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
And Sewald almost singlehandedly gifted the World Series to the Rangers with his blown save in Game 1 and his pathetic performance in the 9th inning of Game 5. I know he did pretty well in the playoffs leading up to the World Series - but his World Series performance was a failure of biblical proportions.
Gambo thinks they may trade him and make Ginkel the closer. I keep wondering, we really don't have any minor league closers? Really?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo thinks they may trade him and make Ginkel the closer. I keep wondering, we really don't have any minor league closers? Really?
I'd like to see Drey given a shot at some points. His first inning ERA is his best.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Theo Mackie
@theo_mackie
·

Ken Kendrick said that the D-Backs still have financial room to add at the trade deadline. Mike Hazen added that the way the offseason unfolded, with them not needing to deal from the top of their farm system, could increase their ability to be aggressive in the summer.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
He has already said he wants to hit free agency. You have to pray Pfaadt develops
That makes sense. I see he is a Boras client. However we see that strategy didn't work so well for a lot of Boras clients this offseason.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score