IT IS TIME FOR KENDRICK TO SHOW HE WANTS TO WIN

OP
OP
AZ Native

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion but I would trade Lourdes Guirrell for a bullpen arm
We don't need to trade away assets. We have a great team base. We need an owner willing to pay for a couple of key players and keep our core intact.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Hilarious that after the team has caught lightning in a bottle, Kendrick is still sitting on his hands. We're in desperate need of another reliable starter and a closer type reliever. We have the farm system to get almost anyone.

What is the hold up?
Bump. Another important game lost due to our obvious issues. Maybe next year?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
And what makes you think next year?
Sarcasm bro. Dbacks have a great opportunity in front of them to seize momentum and Uncle Ken is rummaging through his card collection.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I hope so. We are just now bringing up guys from the farm system that are contributing. I want us to continue that. I am tired of the guys like Baumgardner on their last legs with huge contracts. I'd rather develop the young guys.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
There are plenty of good farm pieces to use, to get a 3/4 starter and a possible closer, without completely mortgaging the future. Move Davies to the pen for a long relief role. "Consider" using Ahmed and/or Carson Kelly in a trade package.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Would love for this to happen, but why would anyone want either of them?
They would be used if another non contender had a high priced pitcher in his last year....basically a 1/2 season rental salary dump...Ahmed is in the last year of his current contract. Kelly is in his arbitration years....still has 1 year left of that.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In a dream world Kendrick sells to a Ishbia type and they unload a Brinks truck to keep Gallen and bring Shohei to the desert. Kendrick did spend big once on Greinke, maybe he loses his mind and outbids everyone for Ohtani. We need Yuta Watanabe to become a recruiter.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Release them all failure to az fans :(

What a joke of a collapse

Least didnt suffer this in poffs ughh

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Worst record in baseball since July 1st. This team had a chance to make it an interesting season and completely blew it.

Nothing significant will change until we get rid of our bum owner. All problems start with KK at the top.