Is anyone relocating?

yotesfan97

Registered
Reaction score
We are moving from the lower level 120 to the ROH 430. wife wanted a better view. as long as I'm in the building I don't care. I'll be yelling my head off no matter where I am. Anyone else moving?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stayed put, im in the 11th row of 121 endzone, the only way to get better would be sidelines and cant afford it.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I moved down....4 whole rows!!! At least I am on the aisle now and not under the leaking AC Ducts.

Same price, different experience.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I wonder if they are going to announce how many season tickets sold?

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I'm close section 427 Row A. I have sit in the upper deck end zone for years and love the seats. Just be sure to bring binocs. I love watching the receiver routes and holes open in the line.

studiovx

Registered
Reaction score
Moved to another section. 450, I think, from 435. We moved from our seats due to constant traffic up & down the aisle, blocking the view of the field. Missed SO much of the Chicago game.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
No. Stayed in the cheap seats. My seats are great even if they are cheap. Nice sight lines.
Dude, when your team goes 4-12 every year, the cheap seats are the best ones in the house... At SDS I had those for a few years & loved them.

Reaction score
I tried but I dont think I got them
Checked account manager on the Cards website, it lists the same seats as last year...

Apparently, my request for upgrade was not accommodated :(. Ah well, my request was pretty specific, guess there was nothing available! :shrug:

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Dude, when your team goes 4-12 every year, the cheap seats are the best ones in the house... At SDS I had those for a few years & loved them.

Agreed. I've got the highest seats in the cheapest section. Literally, no one sits behind me. I couldn't love them more. Middle of a long row with a beam in the middle. Barely any traffic ever. I've got it made. Only problem is the brokers selling all those seats to the opposition. But that usually fine too. I'm into the game big time, but other than that, I'm pretty peaceful. I usually end up making friends with them.

AZCardDieHard

Reaction score
I am moving from Sec 120 row 11 to Sec 126 row 4. I already have two seats in Sec 126 row 1. They called me about two weeks ago for the upgrade. The guy said they were only calling people when the relocation was an increase in ticket price.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Droped my ROH front row seats,the people I sat around were like zombies and made my blood boil. I'd rather sit with the opposing team's fans than those lame arses.
Now I'm up in the $15 seats. I guess I squandered my senoirity from 1988 could have had any seats in the house. I did get a phone call informing me of my relocation .

OP
OP
Y

yotesfan97

Registered
Reaction score
Droped my ROH front row seats,the people I sat around were like zombies and made my blood boil. I'd rather sit with the opposing team's fans than those lame arses.
Now I'm up in the $15 seats. I guess I squandered my senoirity from 1988 could have had any seats in the house. I did get a phone call informing me of my relocation .

That is what I was afraid of. What section were you in?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen