…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
if they think he might be the guy...something like 5 years,...115mil, 60mil guaranteed... may be a good investment...
puts a fat check in fields pocket at a time when his value across the league aint so great...but locks him in for the stillers at a great price if he pans out...and if he doesnt, 12mil a year aint a lot to have to eat

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The NFL will test an optical tracking system for line-to-gain rulings this preseason, Jonathan Jones of CBS Sports reports. If all goes well, the league will implement the technology for the regular season.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The NFL will test an optical tracking system for line-to-gain rulings this preseason, Jonathan Jones of CBS Sports reports. If all goes well, the league will implement the technology for the regular season.
About damn time. This chain nonsense is antiquated.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
86 is damn hot??? From a guy that has easily experienced 115 in AZ which is actually damn hot that surprises me??
It is, to hold an event outside.

I don't mean necessarily for myself, I mean everyone else. (and yes I know 86 degrees isn't the same in Phoenix and other places around the country)

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't mean necessarily for myself, I mean everyone else. (and yes I know 86 degrees isn't the same in Phoenix and other places around the country)

I went to the Draft in Las Vegas a few years ago. The weather there was hot and pretty much the same as Phoenix. No one died and the crowds were very large.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Keep in mind, though, the 1st 2 days are in the evening....Prime Time TV...and if they hold it near the stadium, can't they set up on the East side, effectively using the stadium for shade?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the Draft in Las Vegas a few years ago. The weather there was hot and pretty much the same as Phoenix. No one died and the crowds were very large.

Keep in mind, though, the 1st 2 days are in the evening....Prime Time TV...and if they hold it near the stadium, can't they set up on the East side, effectively using the stadium for shade?
I'd be shocked if the NFL went anywhere near Phoenix for the draft in the next 5 years.