Reaction score
Thank you, we moved to the west side, will make tailgating MUCH easier

OP
OP
Y

yotesfan97

Registered
Reaction score
Do you mean that because you went to cheaper seats that you lost the seniority of being a STH since '88?

no. because you said, "Droped my ROH front row seats,the people I sat around were like zombies ". I like to stand up and yell till my voice is gone.

oh well i guess they will have to adapt

Reaction score
no. because you said, "Droped my ROH front row seats,the people I sat around were like zombies ". I like to stand up and yell till my voice is gone.

oh well i guess they will have to adapt
Crap I quoted the wrong post...

:slap: me!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I relocated and am VERY ECSTATIC!

I went from 420 to 422 row 21 to row 18 and now instead of being in the middle and having to squeeze all the way down the row to my seats every time I or my family get up we now have the isle seats 1-4!

Also saved 600 hundred dollars to boot. All for pretty much the same site lines! Instead of having to fork 1384.00 for the others I only had to pay 784.00!

:thumbup:

Reaction score

I went from 420 to 422 row 21 to row 18 and now instead of being in the middle and having to squeeze all the way down the row to my seats every time I or my family get up we now have the isle seats 1-4!
So now you will only have to get up everytime someone else gets up from their seats.

You must be registered for see images

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So now you will only have to get up everytime someone else gets up from their seats.

You must be registered for see images

Thats ok. Much better than being the one squeezing through all the way to the middle. Not to mention its a smaller section so less people.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score

Also saved 600 hundred dollars to boot. All for pretty much the same site lines! Instead of having to fork 1384.00 for the others I only had to pay 784.00!

:thumbup:

Right on Shane. I'm in that section. Row 23, seats 15-17. We think its great. And you sure as hell can't beat the price.

'08 Cubs

Reaction score
incredible service

i really made out
we asked to move from out existing ROH seat
to the 1st row ROH
and the Cards came thru

very pleased

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stand by my feeling that the season will not be sold out this year, at least until they start selling single game seats.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moved from section 404 row 13, to section 405, row 12

its a tad closer to the field, basically.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you mean that because you went to cheaper seats that you lost the seniority of being a STH since '88?

When I picked out my seats last year I narrowed it down to the front row of the end zone or the ROH. I liked the view from up there just not the atmosphere & definatly not at $60 + $4.50 a seat. When I put in for my relocation I had to settle for row 12 in the upper deck since that was the best available 4 seats together in the cheaper sections.I requested 4 seats in the lowest row possible isle prefered. Looking back I should have taken the End Zone when I had the chance. Relocation requests still are based on seniority there just wasen't what I was hoping for open.

Last edited: