In need of tickets again if anyone hears of any available!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got the bomb lowered on me. Ticket broker we went through and CHARGED 2200 bucks to for our tickets called this am. Stated that he was issuing a refund for a total of 2200 to the CC. Stated that CC card company wouldnt issue the amount of cash he needed to pick up the appropriate # of tickets. So unfortunately we were left out. We asked if he would front the money till we pick up and he obviously said no way cant do that.

So we are yet again ticketless. But the guy was obviously on the up and up since he did refund our money. I guess thats a bonus. :bang:

If you hear of any available lemme know will ya.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Oh, ***** ... that sucks! That's why I hate brokers/scalpers unless they have tickets in hand.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, ***** ... that sucks! That's why I hate brokers/scalpers unless they have tickets in hand.

Tell me about it. At least he was on the up and up and refunded us.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Just got the bomb lowered on me. Ticket broker we went through and CHARGED 2200 bucks to for our tickets called this am. Stated that he was issuing a refund for a total of 2200 to the CC. Stated that CC card company wouldnt issue the amount of cash he needed to pick up the appropriate # of tickets. So unfortunately we were left out. We asked if he would front the money till we pick up and he obviously said no way cant do that.

So we are yet again ticketless. But the guy was obviously on the up and up since he did refund our money. I guess thats a bonus. :bang:

Shane check your PM. This is the best price I have found. Good Luck and hope to see you in Tampa.

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score

Shane,
You have a few options:
1. I have been following SB ticket sales on eBay for the past week and today the prices are falling off big time.
2. If you can get to Tampa a day or two before the game hit the local hotels and outside of each one you will see people selling them. A buddy of mine who is there already is seeing them as cheap as $400 a peice.

See you in Tampa!!!!
~Tim in NJ

denverbirdfan

thanks for flying
Reaction score
Shane,
You have a few options:
1. I have been following SB ticket sales on eBay for the past week and today the prices are falling off big time.
2. If you can get to Tampa a day or two before the game hit the local hotels and outside of each one you will see people selling them. A buddy of mine who is there already is seeing them as cheap as $400 a peice.

See you in Tampa!!!!
~Tim in NJ

me and my best friend are flying down sunday morning. i've been told by more than a few people that day-of-game tickets are the way to go. i don't care WHERE i sit, just want to get in!

here's hoping your buddy is right, or sports bar here i come. can't fork over a grand to watch a game!!!!

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
me and my best friend are flying down sunday morning. i've been told by more than a few people that day-of-game tickets are the way to go. i don't care WHERE i sit, just want to get in!

here's hoping your buddy is right, or sports bar here i come. can't fork over a grand to watch a game!!!!

Only problme I have with that philosophy is handing anywhere from 800 bones to 1500 bones over to some jaggoff on game day and then getting to the gate and finding out they are counterfeit. You would be totally SOL!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only problme I have with that philosophy is handing anywhere from 800 bones to 1500 bones over to some jaggoff on game day and then getting to the gate and finding out they are counterfeit. You would be totally SOL!

just make sure if you're going to do that, you're with someone else who has tickets already so you can inspect the different tickets side by side, front and back... and get the guy's address and phone number and... tell him you're a cop and if they're bogus you WILL find him.

good luck Shane!

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE!

Im back in for tickets. I am stoked and sad at the same time! Duckjake has decided not to go and has offered me his seats. I have graciously accepted them and will be INDAHOUSE!

Thank you so VERY VERY much Duck!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Well it's hard to advise someone on this but in my opinion I'd go for it there.

Just the economy and the fact that it's the Cardinals and all that mojo should get you a smokin deal on tickets.

Judging by how many are online now and are hurtling towards worthlessness, as in they don't have much time left to sell them, I'd say the day of you could buy them.

denverbirdfan

thanks for flying
Reaction score
my philosophy is this:

1) paint face
2) put red feathers on my arms
3) hold sign saying i need tickets
4) hope fellow Big Red fan takes notice
5) get into game for reasonable amount of money
6) watch my Cardinals win the Super Bowl (WEEEEEIIIIRRDD!!!!)
7) get drunk
8) fly home

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE!

Im back in for tickets. I am stoked and sad at the same time! Duckjake has decided not to go and has offered me his seats. I have graciously accepted them and will be INDAHOUSE!

Thank you so VERY VERY much Duck!

WOW!

That sucks that DJ isn't going, but thank goodness you aren't going to be at the beck and call of the scalpers...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson