I watched for 1st time

seesred

Reaction score
I haven't watched the game since they played. I watched in stop and slow motion. Here are is what I saw.

Defense Titans stoped, great play by Campbell to stop them short of 1st down. Porter also makes nice stop on run by CJ.

Offense
Lienart 2 for 2 both to Breaston. Just short of 1st down. Hightower run for -yds. Kieth 71 is terrable and can't hold blocks.They blitzed on every down and Matt was able to get passes off. O-line in general especially Brown, Faneca and Kieth did not stop anyone .

Special teams looked good in the first quarter on stopping them and setting up us. LSH is a giant man.

Titans 2nd try . Haggens makes a great play to stop run dead.
Dockett on Young so fast he underthrows ball.
Rashad and Porter solid stop. 3 and out.

Cardinals 1st pass a tad short for Williams I think Fitz might make that catch.
Sendlien misses block bad and Hightower runs for a loss. Fanaca can't hold block either. Hightower loss no blocking

Williams and Roberts open downfield but by that time Matt his backside.
All out blitz Matt able to somehow get the ball to Spach. and comes up short. Punt.

Titans 3rd set Young with a lot of time passes, Rhodes makes stop
Run for 1st down Docett stops
1st down on pass to Stevens Rhodes very slow to cover.
Mcbride blows coverage on big pass with two other defenders! CJ a couple of runs TD.

Last Matt downs.
Matt gets killed but gets ball out. No blocking on all out blitzing by Titans. 3 and out. Matt finished for day.

Check out Lienart just before kick off. His face is stern and focused. He looks just the opposite of many who say he lacks something. He played IMO very well. Making some plays that appeared imposable. Pause the remote play in slow motion he played Last week. IMO he was ready and was in control of a very bad situation. I don't think his teammates don't have confidence in him, they just stunk up the place. We didn't game plan blitzes and they appeared almost every down Matt was in.BUt he still made plays. As far as the bad pass to Williams that's all the time he had and didn't connect.. Many QB's do the same thing under those conditions, even the great ones.

Matt was right on the sidelines he didn't play bad.

GBR