I’m so confused...

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geezus, every time I feel like I’ve come to a conclusion of who we should take another names comes up and changes my selection.
Simmons. Will we use him in the right way? Does he have a position?

Brown. Yeah baby. Stud dL. But wait. Is he worthy of the 8 th pick?

OT. Yeah baby. Bolster the o-line! But wait why did we sign Murray and Gilbert? How much impact would a rookie OT have? And which one do we take?

CeeDee Lamb. Yeah baby. Hopkins , Fitz, Kirk and Lamb. How does a defender deal with this??? But wait. There’s only so many balls to go around. Lamb is like Hopkins.

Ruggs. Yeah Baby. Tyreek Hill 2.0. This guy would open the entire field for everyone else. Blazing speed good hands. How will our opponents deal with him? But wait. How many of these type of we actually live up to expectations?

Trade down. Yeah baby! Pick up some more talent! But wait. Good lord if we blow this and have to watch any of the talent above it for the next 10 years it will be gut wrenching.

It’s not easy being a Cardinal fan....

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I say Simmons, Okudah or Brown or a trade down. And I feel that if the Giants take an OT, one of the three will be available at #8. If they take one of the three defenders, we trade down. It's pretty simple, really, if you ignore the smoke. :)

CardinalCovfefe

Veteran
Reaction score
It will be Lamb or trade down, if he's gone and offer is right.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Seems delusional to me. We had Larry and Kirk, then spent 3 picks on WR last year. Then snagged DH w/ our 2nd rounder for this draft, and yet you insist they're going to spend the #1 pick on yet another WR. They also have a pass catching RB & the TE. plus Sherfield I'm pretty sure.

When was the last time a team spent their 1st AND 2nd round picks on WR's? I mean, I guess if the cupboard was bare.....but it ain't!

legend

Veteran
Reaction score
It’s not easy being a Cardinal fan....[/QUOTE]

Boy . . now you tell me.

Last year's draft I was braced for the disappointment of not drafting Murray.

This year with no clear choice, I think a trade down will send me into a tailspin.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Geezus, every time I feel like I’ve come to a conclusion of who we should take another names comes up and changes my selection.
Simmons. Will we use him in the right way? Does he have a position?

Brown. Yeah baby. Stud dL. But wait. Is he worthy of the 8 th pick?

OT. Yeah baby. Bolster the o-line! But wait why did we sign Murray and Gilbert? How much impact would a rookie OT have? And which one do we take?

CeeDee Lamb. Yeah baby. Hopkins , Fitz, Kirk and Lamb. How does a defender deal with this??? But wait. There’s only so many balls to go around. Lamb is like Hopkins.

Ruggs. Yeah Baby. Tyreek Hill 2.0. This guy would open the entire field for everyone else. Blazing speed good hands. How will our opponents deal with him? But wait. How many of these type of we actually live up to expectations?

Trade down. Yeah baby! Pick up some more talent! But wait. Good lord if we blow this and have to watch any of the talent above it for the next 10 years it will be gut wrenching.

It’s not easy being a Cardinal fan....
A big spoonful of buyer's remorse whichever way we go!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I say Simmons, Okudah or Brown or a trade down. And I feel that if the Giants take an OT, one of the three will be available at #8. If they take one of the three defenders, we trade down. It's pretty simple, really, if you ignore the smoke. :)
I'm calling Bingo. For once the Draft went the way I thought it would. A lot of smoke was being blown.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm calling Bingo. For once the Draft went the way I thought it would. A lot of smoke was being blown.

Sorry for the double post. Since it went so nice, I posted twice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson