Hello...ello....ello....ello

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So, is there a different board all the Cat fans are going to now? NCAA basketball season in full swing and this place is dead. ASU's got more posts on their forum. Bizzaro world. Wazzu tonight, right?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I'm still around, just not here all that much. There's simply just other places I'd rather discuss the Cats. Truth is that a Wildcat forum moderated by a UA hater on a pro-ASU website was never going to be that much of a hit.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still around, just not here all that much. There's simply just other places I'd rather discuss the Cats. Truth is that a Wildcat forum moderated by a UA hater on a pro-ASU website was never going to be that much of a hit.

Correction - LUTE hater, thank you very much.

And honestly, have I made any moderating decisions on THIS forum that is anti-UA? Nope. In fact, I have probably spent more time on DEFENDING/Controlling ASU posters than anything, on any of the college sports forums I moderate.

When UofA was winning, those concerns didn't stop anyone from posting, so why now the silence?

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
There arent that many posters here. most diehard U of A fans post on goazcats.com. I think of this site as the primary site for Cardinals and Suns, other than that its pretty weak.

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
Most UA fans are over at goazcats.com. When it comes to college sports, at least from a UA fans perpective, this site is pretty close to enemy territory. :)

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So, is there a different board all the Cat fans are going to now? NCAA basketball season in full swing and this place is dead. ASU's got more posts on their forum. Bizzaro world. Wazzu tonight, right?

Where are all the basketball posts on the ASU board after their loss to Washington? The Devils need a win against WSU or their chances of getting to the NCAA tournament are going to be very tough based on their weak non-conference schedule.

By the way, the Cats are whooping a$$ on Washington right now. This is a tough Wildcat team with Bayless on the floor.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I tend to wander over to pointguardu when looking for Arizona stuff.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't like that site. For UofA basketball, GOAZCATs is much better.

I've just recently found it, so i can't really have a strong enough opinion on the site. What are the reasons why you don't like it?