Helldivers 2

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This looks absolutely awesome. They aren't even subtle about straight ripping off Starship Troopers.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Too bad I'll likely never see it on the xbox. :bhiich:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This looks absolutely awesome. They aren't even subtle about straight ripping off Starship Troopers.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Too bad I'll likely never see it on the xbox. :bhiich:
Appears to be another Halo clone but with a little humor thrown in to make it different.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is pretty good. I have been playing it since launch since I got a free code from my buddy.

The worst thing about this type of game is that friendly fire is on and because of that, the amount of trolling that you have to deal with because of it. It is breaking Steam concurrent user records. The combat and the pew pew is awesome.

If anyone does pick it up and wants to play with me on Steam, hit me up.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It is pretty good. I have been playing it since launch since I got a free code from my buddy.

The worst thing about this type of game is that friendly fire is on and because of that, the amount of trolling that you have to deal with because of it. It is breaking Steam concurrent user records. The combat and the pew pew is awesome.

If anyone does pick it up and wants to play with me on Steam, hit me up.
I dunno man....nothing is quite as satisfying as spawn camping some jackass with a sniper rifle until he Alt+f4's in frustration

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson