Gameday thread Cardinals at Rams (London) 10-22-17

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Point right ther. Budda baker took a bad angle and wasn’t close to the returner and because of it the guy got 15 yards. Break down make the play. Not hard
I am assuming you’ve never played football. When the players change over years but the product remains the same you look to the constant . . . Amos. ESPECIALLY when it is in EVERY PHASE of special teams they suck. I honestly can’t fathom how you cannot See this.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Excited to see another 3 and out or turnover from Stanton coming up!

"Stanton aint the problem. Gresh aint the problem. Amos aint the problem."

I'm sure BA will throw someone under the bus after this game, but I GUARANTEE you it won't be any of those 3 guys. He'll probably blame Carson for getting injured.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last series. 80 yards/16 plays/10 minutes. Ouch ....Slow and painful.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I am assuming you’ve never played football. When the players change over years but the product remains the same you look to the constant . . . Amos. ESPECIALLY when it is in EVERY PHASE of special teams they suck. I honestly can’t fathom how you cannot See this.
You assume wrong...stud LB/FB. Tougher than a 2 dollar steak too. Played through concussions, broken hand, and broken wrist.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
World wide vomiting- chunks all over the field

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Must be a relative of Amos. Our special teams is a catastrophe in every phase, on almost every play. From FG's getting blocked, punts almost getting blocked, bad coverage, bad kicking, bad snapping bad blocking.

I cant believe that people would rather believe that this is all due to bad players rather than the simplest explanation that the coaching is BAD, plain and simple. Amos Jones should not have a job and if he weren't Bruces BFF he wouldn't.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I actually played football for 8 years and have been watching the game all my life. I do see what you’re talking about, but Dawson(a damn good kicker) is having the worst season of his career and yet it’s amos fault. How? It’s an easy out to blame the coach when stuff doesn’t go the teams way. The browns have been bad for years through many coaching staffs. Is it the coaches or is it the players? You can disagree with me all you want, but I still think our coaching staff is the best we’ve ever had in Arizona and we’ve been spoiled as fans to get to witness it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish London fans were treated to a more competitive game.

And the same for Cardinals fans who traveled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson