Game over, man. Locker room talk. 9/11/22

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Packers last year lost at home 35-3 against the Crablegs-led Saints.

it happens. there's usually one team every season that starts 0-2 and somehow turns it around.
That game was in jacksonville. Was a "home" game for NO, after a storm/flood/natural disaster of some sort...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sort of speaks to coaching eh? Like the playoff game how the hell can the team come and be so unprepared for the moment? Season opener at home against imo the best QB and team in NFL and we once again look totally unprepared with a half ass game plan…
Coaching and none of our players being mentally prepared or physically talented enough to win one on one battles. Sucktitude all around.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Packers last year lost at home 35-3 against the Crablegs-led Saints.

it happens. there's usually one team every season that starts 0-2 and somehow turns it around.
Again I was asking about cardinal teams of the past.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I still like it’s hilarious that after saying “the youth must be served” all off-season our top three draft picked combined the three reps.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s flat out disgusting that after the humiliation at the end of last season, this team needed a wake up call in game 1 against one of the best teams in the league.

That’s just lip service we know we’re going to get throttled in Vegas even with the supposed wake up call…. But the fact that he would even say that out loud is disturbing

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s just lip service we know we’re going to get throttled in Vegas even with the supposed wake up call…. But the fact that he would even say that out loud is disturbing
There’s already no one I really like on this team all that much. But their play and comments after will quickly make me actively hate them if this crap continues.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s no doubt in my mind the contract extensions of the Big-3 have made them comfortable. There’s no urgency from those in leadership positions.
This.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Injured players (who were injured when Keim signed AND traded for them)! Vance Johnson (even though Keim personally chose Vance as KK DC because he didn’t trust the HC he just hired to make his own staff)!

Honest... Keim ran out of gas. Keim… Keim… had a flat tire. Keim didn't have enough moneyfor cab fare. His tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole Keim’s car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! It wasn't Keim’s fault, I swear to God!”

Watch out!

Carrie Fisher has a flame thrower!!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are supposed to be more talented than say the Seahawks right? Well they are running some creative offense and moving the ball with Geno tell me good coaching doesn’t matter! The e en said the WRs sucked on route running last season so they brought back a good WR coach now guys are running free in space something we rarely see… Come on KK you’re supposed to be an offensive guy but your playcalling is more offensive than anything! We need to out score teams period little hope the D will do anything to win games!

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
There’s no doubt in my mind the contract extensions of the Big-3 have made them comfortable. There’s no urgency from those in leadership positions.
This is unfortunately way too accurate and trickles down to every person in the organization. Keim especially who has embarrassed the organization repeatedly both on and off the field.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose