Free Safety???

arizona_cards_11

Registered
Reaction score
With Griffith being old, I think we should look into the position at the draft.

A player by the name of Gerald Sensebaugh seems to have alot of potential, but is projected into the 2nd day.

If anyone has any inside info on him or other prospects, besides combine numbers, please share.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
IF Marlin Jackson falls to #44 I would take him. He can play nickel or dime Cb while being groomed at FS.

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BACH said:
IF Marlin Jackson falls to #44 I would take him. He can play nickel or dime Cb while being groomed at FS.

I like the idea of Jackson at FS. He would be in the Ed Reed mold and would be an awesome compliment to Wilson. A super fast, cat quick, ball hawking FS with the ability to cover a WR man to man (Jackson), with our Big hitting, blitzing SS (Wilson). Seems like a match made in heaven.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I like Dustin Fox of Ohio State with the last pick in the third or a fourth

Corner with great size, but probably is a FS if he cant cut it at corner

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
In the 4th round or last might have to pick him with the last 3rd round pick.

OJ Atogwe out of Stanford. Kind of short at 5-11 but is 220 lbs and ran an eletronic 40 time of 4.52. But mostly I like thi skid so much becuase he just might be the smartest out of all the FS, SS, and CB's in this draft. He was the team leader and captian, a ton of experiance, productive, and ca neven play SS if needed. Great tackler and the coaches call him the hardest worker on the team.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
I doubt any safeties will be drafted. The team has Ohalete and Harris under contract and they aren't real cheap.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
I say wait till next year and address it with a higher pick. RB, CB and TE and more important this year.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
The team has Ohalete and Harris under contract and they aren't real cheap.

Actually they are cheap. And either one can be cut without any cap implications. Especially Harris. I like the kid but he isnt the future(1 year contract), neither is Ohalete.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
JPlay said:
I say wait till next year and address it with a higher pick. RB, CB and TE and more important this year.

No one is saying to pick one up the first day. We are talking about guys on the second day or the last pick in the 3rd round that we can groom behind Griffith.

After addressing other needs, we do have 7 picks we arent picking a RB, CB, or a TE with all of them.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
No one is saying to pick one up the first day. We are talking about guys on the second day or the last pick in the 3rd round that we can groom behind Griffith.

After addressing other needs, we do have 7 picks we arent picking a RB, CB, or a TE with all of them.

We could pick a CB like BACH said but only in a later round, someone like 6'2" with good speed that can sit and learn the system and the game at the NFL level from Griffith who was a great safety in his hayday.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
In the 4th round or last might have to pick him with the last 3rd round pick.

OJ Atogwe out of Stanford. Kind of short at 5-11 but is 220 lbs and ran an eletronic 40 time of 4.52. But mostly I like thi skid so much becuase he just might be the smartest out of all the FS, SS, and CB's in this draft. He was the team leader and captian, a ton of experiance, productive, and ca neven play SS if needed. Great tackler and the coaches call him the hardest worker on the team.

Denny was head coach at Stanford and loves the Stanford guys because they are smart. Atogwe would be a great pick with our "last" third round pick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard