Free Agency

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It’s a lot easier to do it when you totally suck and your fans expect you to suck.

may not work but the risk reward is defiantly better when you are in rebuild mode.
No key person in our organization has proven to be competent. Walking a narrow path just ensure you have little room for error.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
My gut still says we lose Byron also. And he may get more than Zach.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everybody saying we are tanking and going to suck, remember this when everyone starts screaming for Gannon to be fired.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Dennis Gardeck now has the most career sacks of anyone on the roster with 8.
:barf:

If we don't stay put and draft Anderson, I'm going to put a brick through my TV. Wait, why ruin my own? I'll fly out and put a brick through Monti's TV. Yeah, the plane ticket will cost more than my TV, but worth it!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Could Cards be the other team, competing with Jets? I know his name has been mentioned on here as a potential target.

You must be registered for see images attach

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How long before the first “kliff wasn’t actually that bad” thread?
I will start it right now...he was actually worse...and the proof of the pudding will be his inability
to be interviewed for another HC position in the NFL. Wouldn't we all like to know who recommended him
in the first place. We all know who approved it.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He has 34 mil. The mess is the lack of talent on the roster. You have to either re-sign the guys you have or sign equally talented guys from somewhere else.
The fly in the ointment for Monti is the fact he just stepped into this Keim mess, meaning 1) guys were left unresolved with their contracts expiring which means they are free agents and now will cost more 2) any replacement guys which are of the same value will be overpriced too for the most part 3) Some players like Allen and Murphy are starters but you are taking from a pool of draft mistakes for the most part. It's like a 'etch a sketch' pad from back in the day, the drawing is not that great to begin with and when you turn it upside down to erase it, there are filaments of lines still showing lol

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:barf:

If we don't stay put and draft Anderson, I'm going to put a brick through my TV. Wait, why ruin my own? I'll fly out and put a brick through Monti's TV. Yeah, the plane ticket will cost more than my TV, but worth it!
You know losing Allen and signing no one else will be the organization’s excuse on trading out of taking Anderson. It’s the cardinal way.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose