Forum Theme (color?)

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
For the longest time, when I logged in, the forum color changed to Cardinal red. This evening, it's blue and I can't figure out how to turn it back to red. I've looked through the User control panel a couple times and I'm either not noticing it or this feature isn't available anymore.

Just wondering if it's still an option, I prefer the red.

Thanks

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I turned it off for now. The skins had all kinds of keebali coding and I just refreshed one skin for now. I plan on changing all the skins so for now it's just going to be this skin until I get the others cleaned up.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The grey theme makes the site look old and depressing. Please bring custom themes back ASAP

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Custom? Those where just colored backgrounds. Not custom stuff was added at all. :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how it looks this morning! The brown or grey or whatever outside makes the forum pop out of the screen. Things are also moving very fast and smooth.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Until Shaggy resolves it, there is a workaround. You just need to specify the style in the URL.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/

Will bring you up the default.

Specify the style in your URL and you can switch to whatever you want until it is fixed. Just put a styleid in your URL. Switch the numbers. For example, I love ASFN Reloaded (well because I built it).

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/?styleid=20

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If you do that, then you will see the Keebali ads all over the place again.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you do that, then you will see the Keebali ads all over the place again.

True, if you are not a contributor. D-Dogg is a contributor so shouldn't affect him.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not yet. They will be just having the headers redone and will be adding the colored skins back in after. I think you all will like the new themes.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Lastest threads?

I love the addition of that bar I can now see on the right with my "Latest Threads". Can you add the little blue check mark thing that takes me to the first unread post?

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Lastest threads?

I love the addition of that bar I can now see on the right with my "Latest Threads". Can you add the little blue check mark thing that takes me to the first unread post?

I disagree--I hate this new bar on the right hand side with user information. It makes the rest of the screen cram together into one small, tight space. Tell me there's a way to turn it off, please. It's extremely annoying and will likely make me visit the site far less.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lastest threads?

first unread would be nice on the sidebar. +1

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I disagree--I hate this new bar on the right hand side with user information. It makes the rest of the screen cram together into one small, tight space. Tell me there's a way to turn it off, please. It's extremely annoying and will likely make me visit the site far less.

How about now?

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I thought everybody just used the "New Posts" button.

I start there and then go to the specific forums.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I turned it off for now. The skins had all kinds of keebali coding and I just refreshed one skin for now. I plan on changing all the skins so for now it's just going to be this skin until I get the others cleaned up.

OK, it has been a month. When are you going to redo the styles and when does the style chooser come back?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard