Fitzgeralds father " Cards are pathetic, they've quit"

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No schnikes they quit. They gave up on their HC and want him gone. They sent a message today to their owner. Lol.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Thanks for the brilliant analysis that no Cardinal fan knew Mr Fitzgerald. Hey can your fat ass play QB? ;) lol

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As much as I love Fitz I think he put it into 2nd gear a couple weeks ago.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Thanks for the brilliant analysis that no Cardinal fan knew Mr Fitzgerald. Hey can your fat ass play QB? ;) lol

This, Fitz Senior is a blowhard who contributes nothing to the team winning or losing and needs to shut his mouth. Thank heaven for the amazing mother Fitz had who raised an amazing son :)

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The guy who loudly proclaimed, at the Super Bowl, he'd stick with the rules of the press box and not cheer for his son. But he can take to Twitter and blast the team that is hurting his son's career.

When things are going good for his son he makes sure we know he's a writer. But things turn and he's a dad. Probably normal but a little..... off-putting.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
This, Fitz Senior is a blowhard who contributes nothing to the team winning or losing and needs to shut his mouth. Thank heaven for the amazing mother Fitz had who raised an amazing son :)

Yep. I'm still disappointed in the effort #11 has been trotting on the field the last 4-5 games...unacceptable considering the coin he's making

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Worth considering in these comments that his son is a team captain and the team's highest paid player.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It sure would be nice to not get beat 58-0 so we wouldn't have to listen to stuff like that. :(

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Worth considering in these comments that his son is a team captain and the team's highest paid player.

Worth considering that a guy who apparently did little to shape the character of his son and does not play for the team should keep getting attention :)

27Veer

Veteran
Reaction score
Unfortunately I agree with him. This is the time for a new coach, currently on the staff who is respected by players, to take charge and finish the season.

27Veer

Veteran
Reaction score
Personally I'd hate to be on that return aircraft right now.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
The only time the Cards had any pulse in this game was on the first drive. Scuttled when Larry failed to make a catch in traffic, allowing it to get picked. I wonder if Larry's windbag dad, includes LF as a player that has given up.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard