Fitzgerald, Boldin and Johnson - Gonna TEAR IT UP!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Enough fair, and equal analyzing.

My gut, and my heart tell me this upcoming 49'ers game is gonna the first time we see the Cardinals finally realize thier offensive potential.

We have all been waiting on a solid OL. Not a great, or good. Just solid. Just enough to hold the dogs back so we can get the ball into the hands of our top 3 WR's.

That is what will happen Monday night and I don't think the Niners have a chance against it.

Nate Clements will have his hands full with Fitzgerald. But who is gonna cover Anquan Boldin ? Walt Harris has tried and failed. Who is gonna cover Bryant Johnson ? Michael Lewis ? Adams the FS who couldn't do it last year?

Finally, when you defense relies on blitz's and confusing the opposition and they can't do either in the preseason because of the "vanilla packages" then your defense is gonna look horrible.

Monday night the chains are off, and a Alex Smith without Norv Turner is going to be confused, and blitzed out of his pants.

You wanna be fair, a realist, a Niners fan, and get a analytical thought about the game. Go to the main cardinals section.

You wanna get a score based on my belief in the team?

Cardinals 38
Niners 24

And it won't be close. Cardinals will dominate.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO AMPED DO WORK BABY DO WORK ahhhhhh ADRIAN IS GOING TO BREAK FRANK GORE'S FACE.

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Good luck in the game tonight gentlemen. I will be in attendance and screaming obscenities at the Cardinals in only the classiest of ways... and when the clock winds down, and the Niners have the victory wrapped up, I'll be thinking of my good friends here on the ASFN.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
8 Receptions 54 Yards 1 TD..................tearing it up?

:biglaugh:

You see, the proper way to eat crow is a little butter, but not too much. Then a little apple sauce on the side to help with the bitter taste.

:D Oh well. Congrats to the dude.

BTW - In a blatant try to save face. Alex Smith did not look to good. I think if you guys get Smith going you will be a force.

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
BTW - In a blatant try to save face. Alex Smith did not look to good. I think if you guys get Smith going you will be a force.

That could be said for both QB's, neither of which had a QB rating above 60. An encouraging note for us Niner fans, however, was the play of Patrick Willis who's impact was nothing short of outstanding for a rookie linebacker playing in his first game.

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
That could be said for both QB's, neither of which had a QB rating above 60. An encouraging note for us Niner fans, however, was the play of Patrick Willis who's impact was nothing short of outstanding for a rookie linebacker playing in his first game.

We can play tit for tat.

But our rookie RT Levi Brown looked outstanding as well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson