ESPN Insider Scouting Report

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Stoudemire completely outclasses Dampier. In fact, it won't surprise me much if that matchup is basically a draw, when you take everything into account

You have been anti Amare this whole season. People like you don't understand basketball.
Dampier LOL again.

Thank god you're not the GM of the Suns..Draw lol

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
For Dampier fans... The line for first three quarters for ED:

Min - 10
Pts - 0
Reb - 3 (off - 0)
Ast - 0
TO - 1
Stl - 0
Blk - 0
Fls - 4

Pretty impressive :rolleyes:

I repeat, Amare will kill Dampier this entire series as long as Amare himself does not get into foul trouble by silly fouls.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Elindholm and the dampier fan bois probably paid $50000 for their 84 Honda Civics.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is really a funny thread to read after the game. Obviously the other games in this series are likely to be a lot more competative, but the Suns looked awfully sharp.

Amare versus Dampier and Bradley. Absolute no contest. Dampier was terribly overmatched and got into foul trouble early. Bradly had a block, but not much more than that. Realistically, the Mavs are going to be forced to double team Amare and pray that the Suns won't hit all their threes.

Marion versus Dirk - Even. Neither could stop the other and both rebounded well.

Nash versus Terry - Nash had 13 assists while Terry had 3. Terry shot a little better, but Nash had 6 rebounds!

Johnson versus Howard - JJ dominated. JJ scored 25 and 4 assists to Howard's 12 poings and 1 assist. Howard rebounded better with 8 boards to only 4 by JJ, but JJ had 4 steals to none for Howard.

Richardson versus Finley - Even statistically. 12 points for Q and 13 for Finley. 4 assists for Q to 3 for Finley. 2 rebounds for Q and 3 for Finley. However, the stats don't show that Q did a very nice job on defense including taking some charges that helped kill Mav rallys.

:thumbup:

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
thegrahamcrackr said:
No really, I don't know where the ignore function is. Can someone please help me out?

Click the username to look at their profile. There is a link to add to ignore. :)

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Treesquid said:
You have been anti Amare this whole season. People like you don't understand basketball.
Dampier LOL again.

Thank god you're not the GM of the Suns..Draw lol

I know he doesn't need me to argue for him, but Eric has not been anti-Amare Stoudemire at all. In fact even in this thread he hasn't been anti-Amare. If anything he gave too much credit to Dampier. Furthermore these personal attacks are going to get you an extended leave of absence pretty soon . Tone it down a little.

Joe Mama

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson