Durant to Suns

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
BANG. Big bat Matt. Future is totally ‘mortgaged’ but will be exilerating. Franchise has never won a championship, cant dislike them going for it. Chips all in.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woj is reporting that the Suns tried everything to not include Bridges. The Suns didn’t want to give him up. However, the Nets made it clear that there was no deal without Bridges.

The Nets coveted Bridges as one of the best young players in the NBA.

Bridges was the main piece of the trade for them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This was the dream in the off season. You keep Ayton and somehow get KD.

Let's freaking go. Suns are must watch TV.
My thoughts exactly. Ayton was the guy I didn’t want leaving in that deal because he was the most unique. He’s the complimentary player to book and KD. No one can double him when book and KD are on the floor with him. And let’s hope we get bubble mvp warren too!

(Kidding about bubble warren. I give him 3 games with us)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Woj is reporting that the Suns tried everything to not include Bridges. The Suns didn’t want to give him up. However, the Nets made it clear that there was no deal without Bridges.

The Nets coveted Bridges as one of the best young players in the NBA.

Bridges was the main piece of the trade for them.
Thank you bridges for playing well for the last month to make this work. You are our hornecek.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Ayton was the guy I didn’t want leaving in that deal because he was the most unique. He’s the complimentary player to book and KD. No one can double him when book and KD are on the floor with him. And let’s hope we get bubble mvp warren too!

(Kidding about bubble warren. I give him 3 games with us)
I have been saying that if the Suns get KD it lessons the need for a bruising PF. Between KD/Ayton that give us size. Now you have CP3 looking for Ayton, KD or Book?

My mind is blown right now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose