DRC Facemask

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
Yet another call. They both had each others facemasks, should have been penalties on both players that offset.

And heres your proof.

You must be registered for see images

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread. I still don't think I have seen an offensive player EVER called for that.

OP
OP
anks106

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread. I still don't think I have seen an offensive player EVER called for that.

I think I've seen it b4, but don't have any specific links.. still is a missed call. One of many.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
At least DRC had grasped the facemask. Unlike the Seattle game where the RB grabbed his own facemask and we got called for 15 yards. This was a horrendous call.It should have been a no call as both guys just worked their way out of bounds.It didn't aid in the tackle and ,as shown, Holmes was every bit as guilty.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought so live but when they showed the replay it looked like DRC got Holmes' facemask first, and then Holmes got his. I assumed the ref just called the first one he saw.

That picture is after DRC let go.

OP
OP
anks106

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
I thought so live but when they showed the replay it looked like DRC got Holmes' facemask first, and then Holmes got his. I assumed the ref just called the first one he saw.

That picture is after DRC let go.

yep, DRC did have his as well.. thats just the proof that he wasn't the only one grabbing mask.