Draft Possibility: Texans Trade for Lamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If the Ravens only get a single first round pick (even if it's the guaranteed #2) for an MVP caliber QB still in his twenties - the Ravens got took
I said #2 and a player. Obviously Lamar is doing what he can to ratchet down his trade value so he can land on a new team and get a new contract.

I just don’t really know what people are expecting to get for some of these picks. If you can get a deal swing where we give up our #3 pick and our third round pick and get back #4 and a second-rounder, that’s a good deal.

Teams don’t really do 2-for-1 trade’s anymore. You’re not getting a 1 and two 2s for the #3 overall pick.
We know that Lamar works in Baltimore. We also know that the is hurt pretty much every year.

How long can Lamar sustain his level of play?
Boo to this.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Why? He may win another MVP.
Wow, late to the party much? He may win MVP, but that is immaterial. Watson's contract has unanimously been shut down by the rest of the league as becoming a norm. No one else is giving out fully guaranteed contracts to anybody, and I doubt Cleveland does it again.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Why was it laughable for Lamar Jackson to ask? And what would Cleveland have to do with Lamar Jackson's negotiations? :)
Mulli, if you want to argue Lamar Jackson should have gotten a 100 percent guaranteed contract, go shout it at the sky. I hold no truck with entertaining something so pointless as you trying to manufacture this argument. This pointless, dumb argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard