Deadpool

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like I said, my friend and I laughed our behinds off. It's just a rollicking good time. It's no Big Lebowski, but it was very enjoyable.

I want to see this as well. Great cast and looks really funny. It will probably be the next one I watch.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw Deadpool last night and you are all right. This movie had it all from beginning to end. Ryan Reynolds was perfect for the role. Looking forward to seeing the 2nd one

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were surprised because I liked it :) I can't really nay say your review when I give scathing reviews myself all the time.

lol... nope. like i said, I thought it was solid and liked that it was different. just didn't think it was gush-worthy.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I had high expectations for this one--and it topped those expectations. Brilliant, from the beginning credits on.

I agree. It's the most fun movie I've seen in a long time.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
thought it was solid. surprised to see so many people glowing about it though.

Same here. I personally didn't find it as great as many people and critics did. All the dirty jokes kinda start becoming repetitive and tiring. It was a decent movie overall though.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. It's the most fun movie I've seen in a long time.

This. It was such a good break form the dark and moody or the overall Hero genre taking itself so seriously. Can't wait for a sequel.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
This. It was such a good break form the dark and moody or the overall Hero genre taking itself so seriously. Can't wait for a sequel.

Agreed! I like the gritty superhero films, but this was a nice contrast.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just trying to gather some opinions...her mom says she does not think it is appropriate due to the sexual humor.... which I find absurd, considering the joy with which they watched MM together,.. and the fact the kid watches Game of Thrones with us every week...and has watched several episodes of Spartacus when it was on...... Deadpool seams a bit mild in comparison unless I am really missing something from the reviews.

if she watches came of thrones im sure you have nothing to worry about.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Man, can't really agree with my brother. LOVED this flick. Was laughing and entertained the entire time. Colossus was pretty good from my perspective. And I'm an old school X an fan. Don't know the teenage kid, but she added nice straight man elements for RR to play off of.

And to top it all off was pleasantly surprised to be reminded that a kid from grammar school days carpool (Paul Wernick) wrote it. That's the parody that cheese should write: CARPOOL!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Man, can't really agree with my brother. LOVED this flick. Was laughing and entertained the entire time. Colossus was pretty good from my perspective. And I'm an old school X an fan. Don't know the teenage kid, but she added nice straight man elements for RR to play off of.

And to top it all off was pleasantly surprised to be reminded that a kid from grammar school days carpool (Paul Wernick) wrote it. That's the parody that cheese should write: CARPOOL!

I read a review somewhere by a guy who is a HUGE Deadpool book fan. He said something to the effect that the character in the book was like 100x more over the top Goth, and that he was actually happy that they toned it down for the movie because it was going to look totally stupid if they tried to match what was in the books. Seems like they made a good move with her.

I suspect we'll be seeing her in a lot more stuff after this. I really liked her character. Something to connect the 20 somethings because as was pointed out to me by my 15 year old niece the other day: "Ryan Reynolds is like, old, I mean, he's like 30 or something." lol

Oh and by the way she's completely gorgeous. Brianna Hildebrand is the name.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard