Countdown To USC Smacking ASU Silly

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
T minus 3 hours and 42 minutes...

Then add three, three and a half hours until you have a slice of HUMBLE Pie to go along with your turkey....................... turkey! :D

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D

I don't have a dog in this hunt. I like both teams.

USC, UA, ASU, NAU, Nebraska and Notre Dame are the college teams I follow, for various reasons. I don't really put much stock in rivalries, either, thus I like AU and ASU since they are AZ teams.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ooh.. Rudy just got jacked up! Bleeding from the mouth.. ASU is scared! They dont wanna bleed..

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Rudy Carpenter continuing to confirm that he's the biggest douchebag in college sports.

Keep mouthing off down 30 buddy.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Title hopes? Totally gone.. Rose Bowl chances? Gone..

Have fun.. Here come the Wildcats.. :D

Beat down and bloody..

You must be registered for see images

Oh the agony of being exposed as frauds..

And the douche bag of the year award goes to...

LOL!

Nice try, aint happening..

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
By my count ASU has beaten exactly zero good teams this year. This ASU team is pretty much a carbon copy of the 2004 team or the 2005 UCLA team. Still a couple years away talent-wise.

Last edited:

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
What are you talking smack for when your team lost to New Mexico State. Stick to basketball where you actually have something to be proud of.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
What? You guys talking trash about ASU now is like me making fun of U of A for losing in the Sweet 16. :-/ Doesn't really make much sense especially if we aren't in the tourney.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THIS JUST IN:

Rudy just got sacked again..

You must be registered for see images attach

Zebes

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What? You guys talking trash about ASU now is like me making fun of U of A for losing in the Sweet 16. :-/ Doesn't really make much sense especially if we aren't in the tourney.

You are missing the point. Cats fans, and the rest of college football, are celebrating the fact that we have been exposed as a very, very mediocre team. The Holdiay/Sun Bowl will further reinforce this.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
You are missing the point. Cats fans, and the rest of college football, are celebrating the fact that we have been exposed as a very, very mediocre team. The Holdiay/Sun Bowl will further reinforce this.

When is the last time an ASU team had double digit wins(which will happen after next week no matter what happens in the bowl game)? How about UofA? When the last time UofA went to back to back bowl games?

When is the last time an ASU team was ranked this highly in the BCS this late in the season?

Yet you say the team has been "exposed" rather than being happy with what this team has accomplished with a new coaching staff especially considering they played .500 football last season.

I was hoping for 7 or 8 wins this season, they've exceeded my expectations.