Connor Barwin visting the Cardinals this week.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Unless they get someone in the draft they’ll have a quality drop off, especially if they sign this guy. He’s done.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought the guy was pushing 40 because he's been in the league a long time but he's only 31. A cheap 2 year deal would be good as you can never have enough pass rushers or DB's IMO.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do Barwin and a Card coach share a common history?

Is Barwin familiar with system/terminology that we plan to employ (i.e. "coach on the field?")

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy had more sacks last year than Kareem Martin has had in his career. That would be 5 for Barwin last year, 4.5 for Martin in his entire career.

It's not like we are making him a franchise type player. Sometimes, I think some of you want to bitch just to bitch.

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
Could be decent insurance, depending on the contract. Four years ago he had 14.5 sacks with Philly and carrier average of 5.5. Has 10 years experience.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do Barwin and a Card coach share a common history?

Is Barwin familiar with system/terminology that we plan to employ (i.e. "coach on the field?")

Maybe the reasons for bringing him in transcend the normal stuff you see on tape. Not sure - just wondering.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
FA’s have to expect a low offer from ARZ, they shouldn’t visit if they have high expectations or not willing to settle. If your still a FA at this point, it’s take what you can get or call it a career.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Would be a decent rotation player at this point in his career. Still with his experience and if he would take a vet minimum contract or close to it, he would be a good signing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard