Connor Barwin visting the Cardinals this week.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For those asking re Connor Barwin visit nothing new to report. He’s still on the radar who would provide nice depth and would be great leader for the younger players.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I guess Stewart Bradley isn't interested. Same guy at this point in his career.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I guess Stewart Bradley isn't interested. Same guy at this point in his career.
Not really, we signed Bradley to a 5yr deal at age 28 to be the starter over Paris Lennon, he had been starting in Phily the 2yrs prior. 32yr old Barwin would be a 1-2yr depth deal. Different positions but Barwin has had a much more accomplished career.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BarwCo99.htm
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradSt99.htm

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Actually there is new developments, some back up pass rusher from DAL is visiting so chances are Barwin ship has sailed.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Quit you're killing me, I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face.

Trivia Time.

Who handled kickoffs in that game after the injury ?

Knowledge Nugget: I was at that "game" live. We would have won but David Barrett was beat on, at least, 5 slant routes in a row at the end.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Trivia Time.

Knowledge Nugget: I was at that "game" live. We would have won but David Barrett was beat on, at least, 5 slant routes in a row at the end.
Scott Player?

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trivia Time.

Didn't Gramatica finish the game though? Just to remind myself, I looked at the boxscore and he kicked the 1 extra point and another FG after the injury. And not for nothing, he might not have been a great kicker but he turned out to be a hell of a man along with his brothers.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't Gramatica finish the game though? Just to remind myself, I looked at the boxscore and he kicked the 1 extra point and another FG after the injury. And not for nothing, he might not have been a great kicker but he turned out to be a hell of a man along with his brothers.

he didn't finish the game. Pat Tillman stepped in as kicker with pretty lousy results.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison