Colts at Cardinals gameday thread 12-25-2021

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nfl is rigged anyway. They just didn’t call another interference on GB. Another ref job that determines the outcome of an nfl game

Reactions: PJ1

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And it seems coaches and players don’t get mad enough over it. It seems to me they want GB and the Rams to be good. Refs making sure

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wish one time a coach or a player would blast the refs and the nfl in public. I’d like to see it get pushed to the forefront and see them respond. Because they never have to

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I wish one time a coach or a player would blast the refs and the nfl in public. I’d like to see it get pushed to the forefront and see them respond. Because they never have to
There were multiple hands to the face/facemasks against GB but no calls... makes one think

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Plus you only need a field goal and have all three of your timeouts

Self inflicted
See I hate this take. You can’t justify bad refs. That was interference in pee wee. It doesn’t matter. You can’t turn your head on that bad call. That Is why the damn refs keep cheating

Reactions: PJ1

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need the Cardinals to win to take the sting out of Suns loss.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
See I hate this take. You can’t justify bad refs. That was interference in pee wee. It doesn’t matter. You can’t turn your head on that bad call. That Is why the damn refs keep cheating

You control what you can control

PI calls are a lottery

If you're relying on refs to make perfect split second calls under pressure then you're losing (in any sport)

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You control what you can control

PI calls are a lottery

If you're relying on refs to make perfect split second calls under pressure then you're losing (in any sport)
Perfect calls? It was obvious to me and the announcers who were kissing the Packers arse the entire game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard