Chiefs at Cardinals gameday thread 9-11-22

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You’re right he had a coach and the system installed thats supposed to be perfect for him… To make his transition easier he already knew the offense before he even set foot on the field.

He didn’t have to adjust to an actual NFL O like mahomes.

Your argument is that Kyler has an ADVANTAGE from playing with a failed college coach for his whole career? Lol.

That entire thought process you just laid out is nothing but a big shining light on how incompetent this organization is. Bring a failed college system to the NFL. Hahahaha. The Eagles were dumb enough to try it once and they cut bait on Chip Kelley quickly. We have Kliff 5 more years to be a loser.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Your argument is that Kyler has an ADVANTAGE from playing with a failed college coach for his whole career? Lol.

That entire thought process you just laid out is nothing but a big shining light on how incompetent this organization is. Bring a failed college system to the NFL. Hahahaha. The Eagles were dumb enough to try it once and they cut bait on Chip Kelley quickly. We have Kliff 5 more years to be a loser.
Hahaha. He doesn’t get 5 years. Lol. We may have to pay him for 5 years. He won’t last last this year if we play like this for the majority of it. We fire him and go after another coach

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone not want KC to hang 60 points on us at this point?
That's a stink that destroys a season/regime

We're just at the place now where everyone sucks and needs to take a bite of this excrement sandwich.

Hate for it to happen at all, but if this team needs to learn a lesson like this, best week 1 then at 7-0 and watch it all come apart.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler dump off has arrived down 30
That’s what you call it? I call it plays that should have been called hours ago and get the offense moving. Why wait till the blowout to get more creative? KK is an idiot Ertz still has zero targets and never tried a short passing game to get the ball moving until we are down 30 lol…

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler dump off has arrived down 30

He's actually doing the right thing the RB's are uncovered so why throw into coverage. The Chiefs are giving him that. Even Romo is pointing that out the problem is we're down 30 not that Kyler is taking the gimme throws now.

Obviously not going to win that way but it is the right thing to do take the wide open guy unless someone else gets open downfield.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you mean way too bad to be talented. He's an athlete without NFL level talent. And I freaking hate saying that because I was thrilled when we drafted him. He flat-out sucks.

He has sucked today. Looks like Bambi on ice.