Chiefs at Cardinals gameday thread 9-11-22

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We sucked yesterday, but on the plus side all our division rivals sucked and most of the apparent NFC contenders sucked. So there is that.
Seems like whenever we win all the other teams in the division win and when all the other teams lose we also lose so we never gain any ground in the divisional standings. SMH.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
KM had ample opportunity to affect this game. You act as if he had significant interior pressure on every drop back, which is a gross exaggeration. Are you going to tell the board that, until KM gets immaculate protection a majority of the time he can never be held to account for not playing well? Because you're certainly not going to say he played well.
Compare AZ OL to the top QBs in the league without the name Rodgers and Brady. Once you do that - get at me Stout

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Cardinals plucked the usual reasons off the shelves to explain their 44-21 loss to the Chiefs in the season opener Sunday afternoon at State Farm Stadium.

They didn’t practice all that well leading up to the game, coach Kliff Kingsbury said. The attention to detail needed to be greater, quarterback Kyler Murray said. And the Chiefs, everyone agreed, are pretty good again.

Left unsaid by the Cardinals, but hardly anyone else who watched, was the possibility the Cardinals just aren’t very good right now and might not be this entire season.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hello Stout!!! Hello w B!!! Ya no consistent pressure..you guys need a grip on reality.

Read that - this has never been done
I'll get back at ya once you can even articulate one bad thing KM did yesterday. I'll be waiting to get back at ya forever. I forgot that KM is God and can do no wrong lol

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll get back at ya once you can even articulate one bad thing KM did yesterday. I'll be waiting to get back at ya forever. I forgot that KM is God and can do no wrong lol
See my previous post - waiting on you Lil’ Stout.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
See my previous post - waiting on you Lil’ Stout.
Your previous post was:

"Hello Stout!!! Hello w B!!! Ya no consistent pressure..you guys need a grip on reality.

Read that - this has never been done"

In this post was nothing about anything KM did wrong. Still waiting, and finding your lame attempts at personal insults hilarious. Debate the topic and don't humiliate yourself trying to insult the poster. Unless you can't? Unless KM defense is this personal to you?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What a day..... out of all the NFC playoff teams from last year, only the Eagles and the Bucs won game one this year..... :jawdrop:
And I don't think either of them looked like world beaters. The NFC is so down in talent and so up in the air for the playoffs this year. I don't think there will be a dominant team.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I don't think either of them looked like world beaters. The NFC is so down in talent and so up in the air for the playoffs this year. I don't think there will be a dominant team.
TB looked good Dallas had the #1 D in the nfl last year…. Went on the road and beat them…. Still a good win.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Well...... It has no tiebreaker ramifications and by the end of tonight we should be tied for first in the NFC West.

But yeah...... We gotta get better real quick.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Your previous post was:

"Hello Stout!!! Hello w B!!! Ya no consistent pressure..you guys need a grip on reality.

Read that - this has never been done"

In this post was nothing about anything KM did wrong. Still waiting, and finding your lame attempts at personal insults hilarious. Debate the topic and don't humiliate yourself trying to insult the poster. Unless you can't? Unless KM defense is this personal to you?
Dear Lil’ Angry Stout - still waiting on your response from my post until I answer you. Please boy up, Lil’ Stout.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Mahomes is, amazing and Murray is nowhere near in terms of pocket presence but our line is bad
How our draft guru, former offensive lineman and his respected offensive line coach can stick with Harlow? Zero pass blocking rate, i never seen before, this doesn't belong to college football also

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson