Cards May Sign WR By Monday/Tuesday

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im never doing this **** again.. Im gonna keep **** to myself..

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I did once, and his ass got arrested the night before we were gonna sign him....still think we should sign him. We need a punter and he would be top 15 punter tomorrow (still punting professionally)

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
My sources are confirming the Gee is correct and we may have a diamond in the rough.

This is not a joke!

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Gee wouldn't make this or start a thread just to mess with you. Had he started it tomorrow I'd say different story. But from talkin to him about it and the other teams offering him deals (12 teams in total) the Cards are unquestionably his first choice (unless a team offers triple or guarantees a large chunk of his salary.... But without those even though he won't be able to return kicks or punts here due to the talent in front of him (he will be a great backup, situational, and extra set of hands though....he truly wants to play for the Cardinals. Pre: 62-930-8

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I dont know and dont care who it is this thread is talking about.

What I read it as: Cards signing a nobody WR. Jonathan Martin is our next LT.

Dudes going to make Levi look like the iceberg that sank the titanic. (I.e. hes a pus)

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
braylon edwards ,jerome simpson,lee evans,jerricho cocthery,Legedu Naanee,roy willyams.....not a great list of wr available..so i hope they wont sign anyone

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if he plays on the Rattlers it might be the following. They do not give there stats, so i am making a good guess.

Chris Carter 6'0, 195, 25 yrs old

Maurice Purify, 6'3, 225, 26 yrs old

Sean Creadick, 6'1, 200, 24 yrs old

Glen Fox, 6'2, 205, 26 yrs old.

On the Rattlers site thy dont give out the stats so i am just picking the ones who have the age and best chances to be picked up be a team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson