Cardinals at Eagles gameday thread 12-31-23

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I will agree with this. And the times he does seem sure, bad things happen (not indicating they are his fault just by chance). His confidence is shook and he is playing in quicksand (the harder he fights the worse things seem to go).
If I were to bet on what happens with Kyler, I'd bet things don't work out here and he goes somewhere else and becomes the player he should be. It's the Cardinals way.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Three defenders were closing in on Wilson and the flag was clearly visible. Whether he airmailed it or threw it away, it was the right throw. Limits contact all around.
No way he was wide open and would have been easy catch. Flag is irrelevant. And you’re assuming Kyler saw the flag. That’s ripe. Defenders close in on WRs all day long and plays are made that’s how it works.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Three defenders were closing in on Wilson and the flag was clearly visible. Whether he airmailed it or threw it away, it was the right throw. Limits contact all around.
Agree. Much better to not try to make a play. Who knows what a guy running with a ball can do? Run backwards, fumble it, make a pterodactyl of it, who knows?!?

urs

All Star
Reaction score
hu

this is also true. He’s not playing well but the usual suspects acting like he’s Max Hall out there.
Max Hall would get tons of praise on here...like that game we won where he fumbled like 6 times but forward and we recovered them all and I think one was a TD

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hu

this is also true. He’s not playing well but the usual suspects acting like he’s Max Hall out there.
I think he's had one of his better games putting the ball on the numbers but everything is quick and short.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been clear for a couple years on here why a majority of this board doesn't like Kyler
Couldnt possibly be because over his last 26 games, he’s been 6-20 since this team was 10-2 two years ago while looking mediocre to awful, with some of the worst stats in the league over that 26 game atrocious period?