Budda’s Tackle

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
ill admit that I think budda can be overrated on this board.

But my god did I love seeing him catch hunt in mid-air during attempted hurdle and body slam him to the ground. You gonna try to hurdle, that’s what happens when it doesn’t work.

I also loved the hair tackle. Don’t know who got that one. You gonna wear your hair that long, don’t complain when you get dragged down by it.

Loved both plays.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would tackle people by their hair all of the time if I were an NFL player. It's kind of assinine to think people won't yank you down.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'll just bet you will. It's your calling card like how Daryl Washington was K9s.

Kerouacs calling card was telling me a player was better based on his Madden rating. I'm 100% sure Kerouac will call out one of a number of stupid takes I've had.

Yeah Kerouac wouldn't admit DWash was good even when it was obvious to my grandma that DWash was really good.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kerouacs calling card was telling me a player was better based on his Madden rating. I'm 100% sure Kerouac will call out one of a number of stupid takes I've had.

Yeah Kerouac wouldn't admit DWash was good even when it was obvious to my grandma that DWash was really good.

Hard to believe anyone would question that DWash was a good player - before he decided to selfishly screw up his life and career.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson