Bucks or Hawks?

Bucks or Hawks? Who would you rather face?

• Bucks

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Hawks

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He can be more than that, as we saw in the first quarter today...

No, he really isn't. I'm not worried about Brook Lopez, he doesn't draw fouls, he doesn't play inside, he is bad on the glass. He is an outside shooter.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
McMillan stubbornly sticking with Young, and Middleton getting hot. Game over. I am shocked at what a horrendous coaching job McMillan is doing this game. I really thought he was smarter than this.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No, he really isn't. I'm not worried about Brook Lopez, he doesn't draw fouls, he doesn't play inside, he is bad on the glass. He is an outside shooter.

Against Ayton I would concur. Against Crowder, I would expect to see the Lopez from Game 5 and the first quarter of Game 6 of the ECF.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Holiday and Middleton are good players, their production (along with Giannis' health) would be the key to Milwaukee's success.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Middleton is such a weird player. He looks all world sometimes, and invisible others.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Against Ayton I would concur. Against Crowder, I would expect to see the Lopez from Game 5 and the first quarter of Game 6 of the ECF.

obviously if Lopez goes to the post ayton will play him.

if he is going to stand on the three point line crowder should guard him.

portis does not scare me. I would rather have him posting us more than Morris.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Young is the worst player on the court this game...by a significant margin...

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And with Giannis playing?

well, i Don’t think he will play, but if he does, I would put crowder on him with double teams for most of the game, and have ayton play him in the forth.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Middleton is the key. Cam Johnson and Craig got to stop him

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

There has been no change from game to game in the way Atlanta deals with Lopez, he is just inconsistent and typically lousy. He might have a big game here and there but most nights he is good for 33% from 3 and and maybe 10 and 5.

That's who he is, the guy isn't magically a all-nba player whenever there isn't a perfect defender on him.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I've seen enough. I'm taking my wife to our favorite Italian restaurant. See you at Game 1 on Tuesday.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Giannis is relatively healthy, I think we’ll have more of a battle than most here believe will happen. But it’s Suns in 6 for all the marbles!

If Giannis is a gimp out there, it’s a 5 game series, MAX.

No Giannis and we’re world champions after a hellaciously ugly sweep.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
According to Yahoo Sports, Giannis Antetokoumnpo is expected to be cleared to play a Game 7 in the Eastern Conference Finals and will absolutely be cleared for the NBA Finals. If that report is true, the Suns will be underdogs in the NBA Finals, even with home court advantage, and James Jones will regret not bringing in another true power forward or center.

Anyone have any idea how the Suns would deal with a Bucks frontcourt with Giannis, Lopez and Portis from a paint scoring, interior defense and rebounding standpoint?
After seeing jrue and Middleton tonight I think I'm fine with him coming back and controlling the ball like he does... which will take those two out of their games a bit imo.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only schedule I can find presently lists the game on July 8th. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am certain, if Bucks win tonight we start on the 6th, if Bucks lose we start on the 8th and game 2 will be on Sunday.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Mil is really playing strong team ball, much like the suns do. they are stacked with strong players. and holiday is really stepping up, he needs to play like this with Giannis in the game. I really expected more from Atlanta, but I think the hawks rely more on young than the bucks rely on Giannis. If he comes back healthy I think the suns are in for a long series. with that said Atlanta has enough time to make a run and force a game 7.