Bucks or Hawks?

Bucks or Hawks? Who would you rather face?

• Bucks

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Hawks

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Good read. They’re toast 4 min in and down 3 at end of 2nd. Awful INSTANT ANALYSIS isn’t just confined to Suns game threads I see.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trae Young is definitely not right as he can't hit that floater.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, H-U-M-P is a restricted word? This is ridiculous.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hawks are within 4 points at half. Capela missed a good look at basket.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are waaaaaaaaaaay better than both these teams. The Suns we saw in game 6 vs the Clippers would beat either of these teams in 3.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I was just listening to Nba radio / the bucks broadcast. Holy cow they are unlistenable. Everything is “the world is ending because everyone is against that bucks.”

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I was just listening to Nba radio / the bucks broadcast. Holy cow they are unlistenable. Everything is “the world is ending because everyone is against that bucks.”
Bucks have a very insecure fan base. Think Utah.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are waaaaaaaaaaay better than both these teams. The Suns we saw in game 6 vs the Clippers would beat either of these teams in 3.

well, remember game 4 against the clippers. Both teams played historically awful.

you can’t judge any team by one game.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I know he is the Hawks' star, but Trey Young clearly isn't even at 25%. It's like they are playing 4 on 5 with Young on the floor, and the only times the Hawks have showed any signs of life are with Young on the bench.

The Hawks are incredibly lucky to be down only 4 at the half as horribly as they have played. The TNT announcers have said exactly that. The Hawks are quite fortunate that Middleton is a no show thus far (as is Portis), and that the Bucks basically gave them a gift by sitting Lopez much of the second quarter. Barkley is currently trashing the Bucks for going away from Lopez when the Bucks had the Hawks on the ropes thanks to Lopez.

If Nate McMillan wants any hope of pulling this game out, he needs to bench Trey Young, who just isn't recovered enough to play.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well, remember game 4 against the clippers. Both teams played historically awful.

you can’t judge any team by one game.
This isn't just one game, this offensive style is pretty much the standard for both of these teams, they run iso and hope someone gets hot. If the Bucks are not forcing turnovers (and converting them) they look bad and Atlanta... if Young isn't hot they're typically pretty lousy.

Also, in that Clippers game, it was basically a rugby match, the refs were letting the teams maul eachother. These 2 teams are just playing flat out terrible, dumping the ball out of bounds and bricking open looks.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know he is the Hawks' star, but Trey Young clearly isn't even at 25%. It's like they are playing 4 on 5 with Young on the floor, and the only times the Hawks have showed any signs of life are with Young on the bench.

The Hawks are incredibly lucky to be down only 4 at the half as horribly as they have played. The TNT announcers have said exactly that. The Hawks are quite fortunate that Middleton is a no show thus far (as is Portis), and that the Bucks basically gave them a gift by sitting Lopez much of the second quarter. Barkley is currently trashing the Bucks for going away from Lopez when the Bucks had the Hawks on the ropes thanks to Lopez.

If Nate McMillan wants any hope of pulling this game out, he needs to bench Trey Young, who just isn't recovered enough to play.

I agree with chuck that millwaukee plays really stupid.

their coaching is horrific.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No. My concern is Brook Lopez if Giannis plays and Ayton can only guard one of the two. I concur that Crowder should be able to handle Portis.
Brook Lopez is a spot up shooter, not a post player, we just need to rotate.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No. My concern is Brook Lopez if Giannis plays and Ayton can only guard one of the two. I concur that Crowder should be able to handle Portis.
Not a problem if Lopez camps out at 3.

honestly without Giannis playing I don’t think it matters, suns will smoke them.