Boldin is no longer an elite receiver

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
A big consideration is age. Even though he was drafted only a year before Fitz Anquan is 3 years older. He'll be 31 when his contract runs out next season.

But anyone who says he hasn't played up to par this season hasn't been watching the games closely enough. When healthy he is as good as ever. His numbers have been down the last two games he played because of his injuries and as a result the Cards were smart to sit him last week.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think there we be an agreement between us
Sweet Weepin' Jesus, for the third time: I'm totally cool with that.

He' not getting his 9 million here with the needs we have to fill at OLT,ILB,FS just to start.
All the more reason to deal him in the offseason.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
On Q

I'm ticked at the guy for how he has handled everything the last two years but at the same time there is also the Q which is a beast when healthy on field and as a Cardinal fan I would hate to see him go, hell he was our franchise or rather a meaning to watch the games when we stunk. I think no one knows how this will end up. The truth is in the injury history and production and that is something Q might even eventually accept and surprise us and believe it or not resign with this team for much less than he once expected.

I only have this approach to Q now. I look only at what he does on the field, and hope he is on the field soon helping us win and I will be rooting hard for the guy

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
You mean that diminishing skillset that garnered him 89 catches over 1000 yards and 11 td's in only 12 games? The injury issues cannot be argued other than last years freak Facial injury. But to say he hasent been great for 3 years is watching him play with blinders on!

He didn't score a regular season touchdown after week 12 and he also had a career high in fumbles last year. Also, I he probably received more targets than nearly every other WR in the league seeing how often we pass and a good part of his success can probably be attributed to Larry. The missed time is a huge deal he is routinely only playing 3/4 of every season now. You honestly believe he has been "great" the last three years?

He sat during probably our most important road win in modern Cardinals history and was an absolute nonfactor and a crybaby on the drive that brought us to our first ever Super Bowl. I will never associate Quan with the run last year and for good reason and I honestly have trouble visualizing him as a part of the team going forward beyond this season.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He didn't score a regular season touchdown after week 12 and he also had a career high in fumbles last year. Also, I he probably received more targets than nearly every other WR in the league seeing how often we pass and a good part of his success can probably be attributed to Larry. The missed time is a huge deal he is routinely only playing 3/4 of every season now. You honestly believe he has been "great" the last three years?

He sat during probably our most important road win in modern Cardinals history and was an absolute nonfactor and a crybaby on the drive that brought us to our first ever Super Bowl. I will never associate Quan with the run last year and for good reason and I honestly have trouble visualizing him as a part of the team going forward beyond this season.

I don't suppose that 70 yard TD he scored against the Falcons was a factor in that game.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Sweet Weepin' Jesus, for the third time: I'm totally cool with that.

All the more reason to deal him in the offseason.

Az Jam understood me quite fine and was'nt asking random questions like you kept doing pariah.He also agrees with me.So my idea is'nt so far fetched.Its probably the best idea we have.

We're not getting a 2nd and a fifth round pick as some of the dreamers out there playing Madden might dream about.Won't happen even if they say they are 100% sure.They can't see the future any better than anyone else.They just have THEIR opinion and thats it.Glad some people are'nt as thick as others.:D

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Az Jam understood me quite fine and was'nt asking random questions like you kept doing pariah.

He also agrees with me.So my idea is'nt so far fetched.Its probably the best idea we have.
I think the lack of understanding is only on one side here, and it isn't mine. Again, I understand you just fine; I just don't agree. I never said you position is far fetched, quite the opposite in fact--I told you it had merit.

What questions of mine do you consider "random?"

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Az Jam understood me quite fine and was'nt asking random questions like you kept doing pariah.He also agrees with me.So my idea is'nt so far fetched.Its probably the best idea we have.

We're not getting a 2nd and a fifth round pick as some of the dreamers out there playing Madden might dream about.Won't happen even if they say they are 100% sure.They can't see the future any better than anyone else.They just have THEIR opinion and thats it.Glad some people are'nt as thick as others.:D

You say things won't happen and others can't see the future yet you act like you have that magical crystal ball.

Doug you are worse than K9 ever was and MUCH more annoying and combative. I sincerely wish you'd go away.

And...it's wasn't not was'nt...aren't not are'nt...isn't not is'nt, etc etc

The apostrophe replaces the letter that is no longer there. That annoys the beejeezus out of me.

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
You say things won't happen and others can't see the future yet you act like you have that magical crystal ball.

Doug you are worse than K9 ever was and MUCH more annoying and combative. I sincerely wish you'd go away.

The apostrophe replaces the letter that is no longer there. That annoys the beejeezus out of me.

Hey now, all types of posters make up this board, even ones we disagree with. Heck, arguing is half the fun ;)

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.

Good I'll Keep doing it then.Maybe you'll be gone.I'm not going anywhere.You're the one that said you were 100% sure.We'll NO ONE can be unless they have a magic crystal ball.So thats on you,not me.What a clown.You like to call names like the two you've called me.Now you want to be a mystic future seer.I don't buy it.Plus a spell checker.Is there anything worse than that on a message board? NO!!!

Get the beejeezus out of you.I've never said I could see the future.Just repeated what YOU SAID.I think its a riot.It takes every kind of people to make the world go round.I'm not here to please you.Obviously.

Sorry I had to be the person you dissagree with the most.I have my own opinions and you have your own.Obviously mine go totally against yours.Thats fine with me.I've made tons of great friends since I've been here.Many I've spoken with and lots have PM'ed me and given me money just for the heck of it.What wonderfull people.You have done nothing but criticize me since I've been here and jump on the back of anyone else that dissagrees with me.There's always one of those on message boards too.

I'll put you on ignore now.Have a nice day.:DNever seen you add one thing yet in almost a year.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Hey now, all types of posters make up this board, even ones we disagree with. Heck, arguing is half the fun ;)

Well K9 was banned for life from here and at least brought facts to his arguments.

Arguing is one thing being snide and condescending continually is something else.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Good I'll Keep doing it then.Maybe you'll be gone.I'm not going anywhere.You're the one that said you were 100% sure.We'll NO ONE can be unless they have a magic crystal ball.So thats on you,not me.What a clown.You like to call names like the two you've called me.Now you want to be a mystic future seer.I don't buy it.Plus a spell checker.Is there anything worse than that on a message board? NO!!!

Get the beejeezus out of you.I've never said I could see the future.Just repeated what YOU SAID.I think its a riot.It takes every kind of people to make the world go round.I'm not here to please you.Obviously.

Sorry I had to be the person you dissagree with the most.I have my own opinions and you have your own.Obviously mine go totally against yours.Thats fine with me.I've made tons of great friends since I've been here.Many I've spoken with and lots have PM'ed me and given me money just for the heck of it.What wonderfull people.You have done nothing but criticize me since I've been here and jump on the back of anyone else that dissagrees with me.There's always one of those on message boards too.

I'll put you on ignore now.Have a nice day.:DNever seen you add one thing yet in almost a year.

I don't care about disagreeing, it the way you go about doing it, you insult and condescend on a regular basis--does a day go by when you don't take a jab at a poster or 2? You come on here like you know everything, you preach and then God forbid someone have a different view than you. You've insulted Pariah, Duckjake, me and others and yet somehow you think thats acceptable, its not.

Just FYI I've known some people on this board for probably 13 years or so, you can bet I won't be gone. I've also met many others through this board in the past few years, good people.

As for me never adding one thing to the board, yep you are right, I don't write manifesto after diatribe nor do I choose to pick arguments with posters every day.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those calling doug worse than k9 are delusional and have short memories. There is a reason he is the only poster skkorp ever personally gave a perma ban to. K9 was the most arrogant condescending know it all I have ever seen. He unlike doug was completely negative about the cards in every way. Hasent changed either. Darren Urban in his blog a few weeks ago mentioned his favorite restaurant and gave a shout out to them in the blog. K9 responded to it asking Urban what his problem was and why didn't he support a mom and pop establishment instead. Basically telling Urban he was wrong for what he liked. Unreal.

Btw not defending doug just slamming k9 :)

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Those calling doug worse than k9 are delusional and have short memories. There is a reason he is the only poster skkorp ever personally gave a perma ban to. K9 was the most arrogant condescending know it all I have ever seen. He unlike doug was completely negative about the cards in every way. Hasent changed either. Darren Urban in his blog a few weeks ago mentioned his favorite restaurant and gave a shout out to them in the blog. K9 responded to it asking Urban what his problem was and why didn't he support a mom and pop establishment instead. Basically telling Urban he was wrong for what he liked. Unreal.

LMAO! That's awesome! Classic K9. Biggest jerk in the history of ASFN.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Doug, I've personally known Zeno since I was 8 years old...and I can tell you he's nothing you purport him to be. He's as good as people come. Maybe you should consider some of his criticism instead of brushing it off as a character flaw of his.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson