Better Call Saul (AMC)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am impressed. Was not expecting this high of quality out of the gate (or ever, really). Has already exceeded my expectations.

"You are the worst lawyer ever."

"I just talked you down from the death penalty to six months probation....I'm the best lawyer ever."

GREAT LINE!

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I am impressed. Was not expecting this high of quality out of the gate (or ever, really). Has already exceeded my expectations.

GREAT LINE!

Agreed. I'm almost through show #2. I'm surprised how intense it is already.

Yeah, the writers picked up right where they left off (assuming they're the same group). That line was great, and delivered perfectly too.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I thought this show would suck but after watching the first two episodes, I must say that I'm very impressed.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am binge watching Breaking Bad right now so it's hard for me to make a complete comparison. However, I have to say I am really liking this show. I thinks it's pretty damn good. Surprisingly good.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another pretty good episode... but curious why they decided to telegraph the end stunt with the cold open. Don't get me wrong... the cold open was pretty awesome, but I immediately knew what was going on at the end because of it.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
another pretty good episode... but curious why they decided to telegraph the end stunt with the cold open. Don't get me wrong... the cold open was pretty awesome, but I immediately knew what was going on at the end because of it.

What are you referring to here?

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
the scene in tv shows that always happens before the credits. in this case, the scam with the watches.

Ah I see.

I still didn't know that it was a stunt even at the end. I was like "Damn they fooled me again!".

The watch scam was really good too.

I'm kinda confused by how Saul thought of that idea while looking at a girl's tshirt in court...what did that tshirt say which gave him this idea? And, what did the guy at the end say when Saul climbed up the ladder to "save" him? Right after Saul asks "Are you ok?".

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah I see.

I still didn't know that it was a stunt even at the end. I was like "Damn they fooled me again!".

The watch scam was really good too.

I'm kinda confused by how Saul thought of that idea while looking at a girl's tshirt in court...what did that tshirt say which gave him this idea? And, what did the guy at the end say when Saul climbed up the ladder to "save" him? Right after Saul asks "Are you ok?".

"took you long enough."

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I'm kinda confused by how Saul thought of that idea while looking at a girl's tshirt in court...what did that tshirt say which gave him this idea?

It was the abbreviation of the local university so he got the idea to hire a film student from the college to film the "stunt".

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Another good episode. I was wondering when their gonna shed more light on Mike, looks like it's coming up next week!

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are really enjoying this show. We got it on Amazon, so not sure how much has aired on TV yet. Saw the one with the billboard last night, pretty awesome. Love how they are developing his character.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just caught up last night and it's very good. The wife and I were thoroughly entertained.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave