bandwagon fans

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
if the Cards lose in the 1st round, how many fans will jump ship next season? I'm a Pats fan myself, but I've been pulling for the Cardinals since the 90's and I'd hate to see their fan-base desert them

What you don't understand is, there are very few "bandwagon" fans on this board.
There are people on this board that followed the team from St Louis and wound up here. There are people here that endured the hell that was Sun Devil Stadium and on some occasions had to fight their way through opposing fans.
Look at the join dates of posters, 2002 is the key date and that is only because that's when this board came into existence. Many came here from another board no londer in existence. Thanks Skorp!
No matter what happens, we will always be here.
We've already been to hell and back.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Going to the games is LESS enjoyable than when the Cards sucked.
Now stupid corporate crap takes up space on the great lawn, it feels crowded in the stadium.
I actually miss the 1/2 full SDS days.
In fact - I'm giving away my last 2 reg season tix to a couple friends that have never been to the new stadium.
I will agree with you to a point. I had more fun going to the games at SDS but it was because I knew everyone that sat around me. Section 32 had grown into a family of sorts. We all bonded over bad football and a common hatered of opposing fans.

We just havent had the time to get that same feeling at Cardinals Stadium. I keep thinking back to my first few years at SDS where we didn't want to make too much noise and upset people.

Nice of you to give away the tix to prospective fans.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
forget the playoffs. If they lose to the Rams,i'm outta here :D.

mrbyte

Be careful what you wish for.
Reaction score
eh? after about a gazillion seasons of futility why would they jump ship after a PLAYOFF!! loss

:mulli:

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Its funny that NEM would sign up and use a name that incorporates Jake. That's just crazy.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if the Cards lose in the 1st round, how many fans will jump ship next season? I'm a Pats fan myself, but I've been pulling for the Cardinals since the 90's and I'd hate to see their fan-base desert them

Skkorp would smite us from upstairs :)

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That and I checked with my secret super powers :D

It's funny. I can remember when NEM stated it didn't matter how many times he was banned because he had hundreds if IP addresses available to him and no one could keep up with him.
Good stuff!

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We seemed to manage and the few times we failed bhe would give himself away

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Frankly, I wonder if the man is even still alive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard