Any Fantasy Players out there?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Hey, since we are at a lull in the season. We should notice that fantasy drafts are only 3 1/2 months away.

1. Go to the top of the page.

2. Click on the Arizona Sports Fans Network.

3. Under "More Sports" is a Fantasy Sports link.

Here we can talk about our fantasy picks like the sick freaks we are!

Sorry to post this on the cardinals board but I was hoping to find some Fantasy guys to swap sh*t with.

peace and go Cards.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantasy---Hmmmm---How about Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michelle Pfeiffer together, mud wrestling---no, make that fighting in a fountain like on the Miller Light commercial----or pillow fighting in shorty pajamas----------------------------------------------you're right rugby, this fantasy stuff is great!!!!!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by RugbyMuffin
I was hoping to find some Fantasy guys to swap sh*t with.

Ah, ok...I thought you guys had a different name for it than that...

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some good discussions going on now over there. Been wanting that board to get busier.

Mike

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Originally posted by 40yearfan
Fantasy---Hmmmm---How about Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michelle Pfeiffer together, mud wrestling---no, make that fighting in a fountain like on the Miller Light commercial----or pillow fighting in shorty pajamas----------------------------------------------you're right rugby, this fantasy stuff is great!!!!!

If you need fantasy like that go to the cheerleader thread. I have been visiting that thread more than any other. Talk about real atheletes.

WOW I GOT A GOOD IDEA THERE SHOULD BE CHEERLEADER DRAFTS !?!?!?!

Imagine the combine!!!! Grading how well the do splits! Measuring bust sizes. Hold on I got to go back to the cheerleader thread!

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
Why talk fantasy football, when you can dig right in and start drafting... Mock Drafting that is. Go visit my site. Signup and practice for you FFL draft now.

Sometimes my message boards are a little harsh, but there's tons of fantasy info on them.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve's is a great place

Though he does have some real a-holes on his message board. I basically stopped posting there because of this guy named ODOG.

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Yeah I hate when people get high and mighty with F.Football. The guys I have been talkling to here have been very cool and are really knowledgable. That is definately not spelled right!

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RugbyMuffin
Yeah I hate when people get high and mighty with F.Football. The guys I have been talkling to here have been very cool and are really knowledgable. That is definately not spelled right!

Fantasy football is a great way to help you stay up to date with stats and stuff...it really helps me out.

Mike

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson