Aaron Hernandez TE / Taken into Custody / Cut by Pats

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Arrest warrant issued for Hernandez for obstruction of justice..

Fantastic article written up about him this morning in the Boston Globe.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...or-patriots/3HWjGvTSTOOOs5BtpvFDcJ/story.html

Too bad seems like he never got it. It also sounds like there is not much leadership in that Patriots locker room. He was obviously troubled and still didn't spend much time with his teammates and instead spent it with his friends who everyone was concerned about according to this article in the Globe.

Looks like ADub got to NE a year or two too late.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hernandez is also facing a civil lawsuit after allegedly shooting a friend in the face in the Miami area earlier this year.

:doi:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a really good kid. He is just a victim of circumstance and the environment he grew up in. :rolleyes:

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not one player on the Patriots Team ever uttered to Hernandez , "The British Are Coming" , not one of them !!!

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah but he ended up apologizing to Cheney for getting his face in the way. That's when you know you have power: when the person you shoot apologizes.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah but he ended up apologizing to Cheney for getting his face in the way. That's when you know you have power: when the person you shoot apologizes.

Hey, I tell people if they shoot me in a dream they better wake up and apologize.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A jury will convict on the current evidence alone.

Obstruction

7 years

The. Work on murder charges

Lock him up! This is unjust to the family if the guy who died.

Every min Aaron is free he can cover more tracks.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

either that or they really are friends and Cheney took care of him to a level he was satisfied. I hate politicians, regardless of the letter next to the name. But I don't think their power would scare a guy they shot in the face and was already all over the news. I think his power took care of him, best doctors and some $ for his inconvenience

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Patriots reputation is starting to take a beating in the Boston Press. The "Patriot Way" (which was always complete BS) is now tarnished. It's refreshing to see this smug, arrogant team getting knocked off its horse by their own media. How does that humble pie taste Bill?

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/columnists/2013/06/borges_too_many_bad_calls_show_pats_have_lost_their_way

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...atriots-way/R4aaXiMYA8IJRIXqbYZGTK/story.html

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2013/06/20/aaron-hernandez-situation-signals-that-patriots-way-has-lost-its-way/VEFhPz5hnIv3DVBUaPzVuI/story.html

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A jury will convict on the current evidence alone.

Obstruction

7 years

The. Work on murder charges

Lock him up! This is unjust to the family if the guy who died.

Every min Aaron is free he can cover more tracks.

The cops are a joke! Dudley do right would have Aaron locked up by now.

Did I miss that there is evidence that Aaron did it?

Or just that he broke his phone and security system?

You must get off on people getting in trouble to always want them in jail right away when we dont even know if they are guilty yet.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You must get off on people getting in trouble to always want them in jail right away when we dont even know if they are guilty yet.

There's simply no conclusion, no matter how premature or flimsy, that he won't jump on.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@BostonGlobe: RT @BostonGlobeMark: Many cops at Hernandez's house right now. Two police dogs.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's simply no conclusion, no matter how premature or flimsy, that he won't jump on.

Yeah, there has to be thousands of other people out there that destroyed their cell phone, destroyed their home surveillance system, and had their home intensively cleaned less than 24 hours after witnesses identify a murdered man as being in a car rented to them found less than a mile from where they live. It might drop to just a few hundred that also just happened to shoot another guy in the face, like the murder victim was, just a few months before.

I'm sure it's all good, just a coincidence at worst.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there has to be thousands of other people out there that destroyed their cell phone, destroyed their home surveillance system, and had their home intensively cleaned less than 24 hours after witnesses identify a murdered man as being in a car rented to them found less than a mile from where they live. It might drop to just a few hundred that also just happened to shoot another guy in the face, like the murder victim was, just a few months before.

I'm sure it's all good, just a coincidence at worst.

I think that point being made is that the poster in question is quick to jump the gun. Hernandez is guilty of something, but we don't know if he murdered the guy or it trying to help the person who did. Either way, he is looking at prison, but IF all he is, is guilty of obstruction then jumping the gun on the murder part and will to send Washington to prison is showing a consistent mind set of guilt until proven innocent.

Just my 2 cents.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

SMH seriously...are u that numb to evidence?

Ugh the smoking gun in my hand isn't mine...ur reply..well maybe it isn't.

Try using ur brain.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think that point being made is that the poster in question is quick to jump the gun. Hernandez is guilty of something, but we don't know if he murdered the guy or it trying to help the person who did. Either way, he is looking at prison, but IF all he is, is guilty of obstruction then jumping the gun on the murder part and will to send Washington to prison is showing a consistent mind set of guilt until proven innocent.

Just my 2 cents.

Quick to jump the gun...if I'm guilt if putting evidence together like what is stated above to find Hernandez 100% guilty as involved ...yea in guilty of using my brain.

Lol smh at ur rediculous reply.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Quick to jump the gun...if I'm guilt if putting evidence together like what is stated above to find Hernandez 100% guilty as involved ...yea in guilty of using my brain.

Lol smh at ur rediculous reply.

He was probably involved in some way, but we don't know exactly what the police know yet, we only know the information that they have let get out there to the media. If you're going to arrest somebody you better be able to make it stick. I'm sure that they are getting their ducks in a row so that they can make an arrest. This is a high profile case, the police don't want to make any mistakes.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was probably involved in some way, but we don't know exactly what the police know yet, we only know the information that they have let get out there to the media. If you're going to arrest somebody you better be able to make it stick. I'm sure that they are getting their ducks in a row so that they can make an arrest. This is a high profile case, the police don't want to make any mistakes.

The poster in question should never serve on a jury of any sort since he will let the media decide the out come before the trial ever begins.