Aaron Hernandez TE / Taken into Custody / Cut by Pats

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tebow's looking like a pretty good TE pickup fantasy wise.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted it in the Tebow thread when the story broke.

Doesn't look good at all.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Better than law and order show

He's going down

1st off why does Aaron have a rental car in the city he lives?
2nd cops got a warrant to search his house - judge had to see significant evidence to issue it
3rd cops left with a box from his house. Clue it wasn't his bills.
Now they say Aaron 2 others and the dead guy were together
5th - Aaron didn't stick around to help

Lets see elementary math 1+1 is

Cops KNOW this is going to be a media circus once they arrest him. They will make sure every duck is in a row before five thousand news guys and espn comes judging their every move.

Aaron going d-o-w-n
My advice : enjoy the good life Aaron you are gonna be eating prison food for a long time

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not so fast. Ray Lewis made a plea bargain and went on to be MVP. Ray's white suit that he wore that night was never found.

Get a good lawyer and you can get away with a lot of things. Just saying.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Living in Rhode Island this is a huge story, took the front page of the paper yesterday. The rental car acctually had RI plates Hernandez lives in MA. There were four guys all in the car only three got back to hernandez house. There is forensic evidence linking hernandez car to the murder scene.

When Hernandez was drafted he was taken off the board by many teams not bc of his pot use in Florida but because he was associated with gang members. They say this murder was over weed and that the deceased did place a text message with a mention to Hernandez right before the murder. At this point they are trying to gain access to his home security system.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
They were at a bar the night of the death and left together in a car driven by hernandez...Also a law enforcement officer has said hernandez is directly linked to the homicide

Dont see a plea deal here unless it comes from one of the other two guys.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I don't understand. No matter how your "life style" was growing up. When you are blessed with the ability to change you and your family's lives with an NFL oppertunity. That is easily the most important thing to focus on.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Haha the Patriots dumped Brady's most reliable receiver and one of their best off the field character guys in favor of one guy who is the very definition of injury prone and another guy who possibly could be on his way to being on timeout for a very long time.

Whether Tebow likes it or not he better learn that playbook for the TE position.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow I heard via twitter only but finally read an article today. I knew they were investigating possible involvement or knowledge of a murder but now there is the shot the guy in the face claim too.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LINK

My twitter feed says 'will be' - not 'has been'.

Exactly.

Aaron Hernandez To Be Arrested In Connection With Murder

Steve Silva @stevesilva

Hearing via law enforcement source that Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the North Attleborough murder

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/06...o-be-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-murder/

According to a report from the Boston Globe’s Steve Silva, Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd.

Lloyd’s body was found about a mile from Hernandez’s home in North Attleborough.

Lloyd was a semi-pro football player for the Boston Bandits and had a connection to Hernandez, whose home was searched by police, his family said Wednesday.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
really no difference will be means they are on their way to get him, law enforcement would not leak that he will be arrested if he wont be.

Not arrested until the cuffs are on him and he has been read his rights. He could flee ... Probably won't, but stranger things have happened.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Not arrested until the cuffs are on him and he has been read his rights. He could flee ... Probably won't, but stranger things have happened.

He has a fox news helicopter hovering over his SUV he went to gilette stadium and went inside. No chance to flee.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't understand. No matter how your "life style" was growing up. When you are blessed with the ability to change you and your family's lives with an NFL oppertunity. That is easily the most important thing to focus on.

Ron White said it best when he said that you can't fix stupid.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'd flee if I was him.

Going from mansion lifestyle to prison food...
He's gonna get 25 to life if he doesn't kill himself before being arrested.

Aaron has a history with guns...not gonna hold up well.

NFL soap opera at its peak.

I hope security at Gillette frisked him before he went in to see Bill and Co.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@WesleyLowery: NO ARREST IMMINENT in murder investigation involving Aaron Hernandez. All other reports (currently) "absolutely untrue," per state police

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
The police are back at his house in regards to him intentionally destroying his surveilance system plus destroying his cell phone that was handed in pieces to the police. Also he had a maid service come into the house on monday to scrub down the house and the police are looking into that

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

What is strange is that the Bronco chase occurred during an NBA playoff game. June 17th.

Same time of year. And the same media circus will ensue if Hernandez is arrested.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
The police are back at his house in regards to him intentionally destroying his surveilance system plus destroying his cell phone that was handed in pieces to the police. Also he had a maid service come into the house on monday to scrub down the house and the police are looking into that

That just may be the stupidest and laziest thing I've ever heard of.