38 years as a fan and....

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Why mute your excitement for things you cant control? Just be happy regardless..it's a game

Well if I’m not excited for the year I can’t manufacture excitement. I’ll prob just throw on red zone since I’m a heavy sports bettor but I won’t watch them exclusively like I normally would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
TJ, you don't know more about NFL personnel than guys like Keim, KK and Bidwill. Please stop trashing the pick.

It's time for you get on board the Kyler Murray train sir.
As a long time Pokes fan congrats CW! It's going to be different rooting for a Sooner I admit. I'm convinced he'll be better than Rosen

OP
OP
LittleDavis

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I believe this will be a monumentally bad pick but I'll be the first to eat crow if I'm wrong. I expect the same from all of you guys who yapped your little "don't let the door hit ya" comments, if this turns out as bad as I think it will. Enjoy your night. I hope I'm wrong but I am as confident that this was a bad pick as you are that it was a great pick. We will see.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
As a long time Pokes fan congrats CW! It's going to be different rooting for a Sooner I admit. I'm convinced he'll be better than Rosen

Thanks very much Poison. Glad we got our guy.

Good luck to Oklahoma State this year in all their games save one (or two if we see you guys again in the CCG). :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TJ, you don't know more about NFL personnel than guys like Keim, KK and Bidwill. Please stop trashing the pick.

It's time for you get on board the Kyler Murray train sir.

I'm fine with the pick (it's either a home-run or the ugliest strikeout ever. What I'm not fine with is you telling people what to do. Simply calling people sir at the end of a post doesn't wash away you previously acting like a sanctimonious jerk.

he can trash the pick same way you praise it. Deal with it. It's going to be like that for a while and if you keep taking all criticism of Murray personal (like you have been and like you did with Bradford), you're going to get REAL annoying.

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
I may be done...We have not hit on a first rounder in years. Another horrible move by our FO. I'll be back next year when Keim has been fired.

Yep. I am right there with you. This is just unreal. No wonder this team is always crap. Lord only knows how they had those few years of success. I want them to succeed but I will be honest. I am going to laugh when this team is at best a 3 win team again by the end of the season. Reap what you sow.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I may be done...We have not hit on a first rounder in years. Another horrible move by our FO. I'll be back next year when Keim has been fired.
I'm a lifelong Cardinals fan & not about to give up on my team. That kid has talent so we all need to sit back & root for our team & see what happens?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard