38 years as a fan and....

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
This is why I don't like this pick. Because we traded up to draft a QB last year. We're the only team in history to draft 2 QB's in the top 10 in back to back years. Only this team would stoop to such stupidity. Now looking back at last year when, if we didn't go QB, we could have drafted Vander Esch, Calvin Ridley, Derwin James or any of a dozen other players who would contribute to this team right now but no, we trade up for a wasted pick at 10. Typical Cards.

Josh Rosen has to be laughing his arse off right now. Doesn’t have to play behind the worst line in football, may go to a contender and gets paid the same

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Oooh .the dbacks!... I remember 2001. Like it was yesterday... Geez
They compete with a much smaller cap than others in their sport. That's all one can ask.

I love the Cardinals but it seems like recent success is more luck (old QB strikes iron again with Warner, then old assistant coach gets a shot only when all other coaching candidates are already hired with Arians) than preparation.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OK, but when the past is prologue then what? Please point to the history of success for the Chicago/St. Louis/Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals? How many titles have we won? How many playoff appearances? All we've done lately is bring us back to laughing stock status. Who the F drafts 2 QB's in the top 10 in back to back years? Apparently we do.
Worked out for the cowboys.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They compete with a much smaller cap than others in their sport. That's all one can ask.

I love the Cardinals but it seems like recent success is more luck (old QB strikes iron again with Warner, then old assistant coach gets a shot only when all other coaching candidates are already hired with Arians) than preparation.
I hear ya.. Ill never forget 2001. But we can't assume we know how all this will work out... Imo

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I hear ya.. Ill never forget 2001. But we can't assume we know how all this will work out... Imo

I can guarantee we won’t win a SB the next 2 years. This team is bad in many areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can guarantee we won’t win a SB the next 2 years. This team is bad in many areas.

I guess we all just have different perceptions and expectations.. it's all good. Is what it is now... We will just have to see and send Murray our support and hope for the best.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
Look. The entire draft is a crapshoot. There are way more misses then hits. If the Cardinals’ GM and Coach think Murray is “the guy” then you take him no matter how many QBs you have on the team. Did you know he had the least number of passes batted down at the LOS in all the NCAA last year? So he is mobile and wickedly fast. Does that guarantee success in the NFL? No, but I will say again, there are few top notch QBs in the NFL and if you are convinced you have a chance to take one you do it. If it doesn’t work out you fire those responsible and move on.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
After the $hit show we watched last year, how could anyone possibly have a lower level of excitement coming into this year??????

Prob the same as last year you’re right. I just don’t see how this team wins more than 3 games.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay so 38 years .

At least 20 WTF is happening moments

At this point you are all in on a pair of 4s

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
After the $hit show we watched last year, how could anyone possibly have a lower level of excitement coming into this year??????

That's what I was discussing with my buddy who is seriously considering eating his deposit and cancelling his seats over the pick. He says last year bored him so badly he doesn't want to waste the time / money going to games like that again. I don't think this will be boring at all. It may be a total disaster but it will still be more fun than last year.