Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Fantastic job by MO so far!!! Cardinals getting closer to being a legit playoff team THIS. year.
This is literally true because they were the fourth-worst team in the NFL LAST. year.

How much closer? Probably not all that much. Still no better than the third-best team in the division.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
This is literally true because they were the fourth-worst team in the NFL LAST. year.

How much closer? Probably not all that much. Still no better than the third-best team in the division.
Yup. I sure hope we plan on using all this cap space next year. MO can't be buried with it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yup. I sure hope we plan on using all this cap space next year. MO can't be buried with it.
Maybe Michael + Fam can take it when them when they eff off to Palm Springs or Aspen and sell to an owner who cares about winning/the Saudi Prince who doesn't mind pushing rules.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I did say so far. And signing OT Williams from Bengals is a solid addition to their FA class. When you add 11+ draft picks, the Cardinals can easily move into a playoff possible situation.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard