2022 Season Tickets

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Already, I have gotten my invoice for 2022 season tickets. This is about 2 months earlier than the past.

There is a "minimal price increase " for the tickets. Mine comes out to be 285 dollars more for 2022 season.

They have moved up the payment deadlines. 1/3rd is due in JANUARY. The rest May 1st or somewhere around there.

Here is my concern. The price increase plus the earlier down payment deadline will mean some long time season ticket holders cannot renew. January is when people have the least amount of money on hand. Others might not be able to take the extra cost. Those tickets will either be bought by brokers or as single game tickets which does not help the opposing fan base problem.

I have had season tickets since 1994. This is the first year where I have thought seriously about not renewing. It started way before this invoice. I have been thinking about it ocassionally all year. Plus, on a personal note, it just hasn't been the same without my friend Dennis. And, it never will be. But that alone would not cause me to not renew.

I probably will renew because I can afford it. But, I think, overall, the season ticket holder experience has gone downhill for years now. Really, the only benefit is getting the same seats.

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Already, I have gotten my invoice for 2022 season tickets. This is about 2 months earlier than the past.

There is a "minimal price increase " for the tickets. Mine comes out to be 285 dollars more for 2022 season.

They have moved up the payment deadlines. 1/3rd is due in JANUARY. The rest May 1st or somewhere around there.

Here is my concern. The price increase plus the earlier down payment deadline will mean some long time season ticket holders cannot renew. January is when people have the least amount of money on hand. Others might not be able to take the extra cost. Those tickets will either be bought by brokers or as single game tickets which does not help the opposing fan base problem.

I have had season tickets since 1994. This is the first year where I have thought seriously about not renewing. It started way before this invoice. I have been thinking about it ocassionally all year. Plus, on a personal note, it just hasn't been the same without my friend Dennis. And, it never will be. But that alone would not cause me to not renew.

I probably will renew because I can afford it. But, I think, overall, the season ticket holder experience has gone downhill for years now. Really, the only benefit is getting the same seats.
Damn AJ... sorry to hear about your friend Dennis.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don’t think the renewal date matters a whole lot… I didn’t renew mine last year(or send deposit) and they were still calling me asking me for the money if I wanted to renew about 10 days before the season started lol….

Last edited:
OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn AJ... sorry to hear about your friend Dennis.
I take my wife when she doesn't work. She has a lot of fun but is clueless about the players and the game itself. Although she has finally figured out first downs and touchdowns. And recognizes Kyler. She just figured out who Chandler Jones is. Progress....is slow.

I have taken a couple of friends who like and know football, but there was litte passion for the Cardinals. Although they did root for them.

Maybe someone here would be interested in splitting with me? If so, PM me. Or, PM me for single games next season.

30 yard line, Cards side, row 4.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I take my wife when she doesn't work. She has a lot of fun but is clueless about the players and the game itself. Although she has finally figured out first downs and touchdowns. And recognizes Kyler. She just figured out who Chandler Jones is. Progress....is slow.

I have taken a couple of friends who like and know football, but there was litte passion for the Cardinals. Although they did root for them.

Maybe someone here would be interested in splitting with me? If so, PM me. Or, PM me for single games next season.

30 yard line, Cards side, row 4.
I’ll def grab a game with you in the future brother. Keep me in mind when you have the seat available. I promise I will match your passion.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Makes no sense to start asking for season ticket renewals while the existing regular season is still ongoing. That has always starting in February. I agree with ajcrdfan that January is a terrible time to ask for money. I wonder why the Cards are doing this so early??

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll def grab a game with you in the future brother. Keep me in mind when you have the seat available. I promise I will match your passion.
Of that I have no doubt. Let me know when the schedule comes out.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes no sense to start asking for season ticket renewals while the existing regular season is still ongoing. That has always starting in February. I agree with ajcrdfan that January is a terrible time to ask for money. I wonder why the Cards are doing this so early??
They got a 777 to pay for

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I got the invoice right after making me pay in advance for the playoffs, it definitely felt like they were leveraging the fans

Last edited:

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
We need to add a 5th seat for the little guy. If we can’t figure out something that works right around where we sit now then I’ll seriously consider being done.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

When I got the invoice right after making me pay in advance for the playoffs, it definitely felt like they were leveraging the fans
I agree with all of this. It’s a very bizarre move after years of much later dates. But like Shane said, the date has always been a mostly soft deadline, and I’m sure they are still going to be flexible if you call and ask.

Brian in Mesa

I Want To Believe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't even looked at my invoice yet, but did the ticket prices go up or do we just have 11 home games next season? 2 preseason and 9 regular season...?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I haven't even looked at my invoice yet, but did the ticket prices go up or do we just have 11 home games next season? 2 preseason and 9 regular season...?
We should have 9 as the NFC gets more home games next year after having more away games this year with unbalanced schedule.

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The invoice doesn't even say how many games. My guess is it will be 10. 9 regular season, 1 preseason.