2010 Playoffs: Round 1, Game 2 - Trail Blazers At Suns Game Thread

GYDevil

Veteran
Reaction score
I kinda despise him too, ever since he scored 29 on the Suns earlier in the season but it is mostly the Suns fan in us speaking :). I don't think he is a flopper though, he takes it to the rim pretty strong and i wouldn't mind a guard like that coming off the bench.

By "flopper" I am referring to how he reacts every time someone bodies him up when he has the ball. He is constantly over-exaggerating the contact trying to draw a foul.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Bayless thinks he is Chris Paul, he runs into the paint and runs into his defender and snorts out some kind of word like AAAAAAAh or FOULLLLLLL. Then after the play he grimaces like he got elbowed in the face or something where it was a touch to the arm that the foul was called on. And the pathetic refs the NBA has hired blow the whistle like he's Jordan or Kobe. I'd definitely grab him by the neck and choke slam him if I was a center on the Suns. Screw the suspension, its worth it.

What the Suns should do is if Bayless gets past the primary defender, have a secondary defender in there to draw the charge (like Hill did) and/or force him to pass it (which he isn't so good at). We are getting too many whistles blown on us for nonsense foul calls. Keeping Bayless/Miller from getting to the FT line will get us wins.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92