2007: Let's complain about Larry Fitzgerald Thread

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way to go Larry!

Boneheaded move of the century. You have a clear path to the endzone(actually look like you have the speed to make it there) and you still manage to run it out of bounds. :bang:

Lets settle for 3.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seen it 3 times now and I can't figure out an explanation for what happened!!!

As cheesy would probably say for Larry "I was afraid of possible contact so I went out of bounds in case I got caught"

:D

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
would have to see the other angle of the field to fault Fitz but he was upset about not keeping it down the line

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
It was stupid play. Larry deserves to get ripped for running out of bounds. Horrible!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Kurt, AGAIN, leads Fitz perfectly instead of tossing the Leinart Jump Ball - and we still can't make it pay...

:bang:

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
would have to see the other angle of the field to fault Fitz but he was upset about not keeping it down the line

BULL! He caught it in a straight line at full speed and had sprinted about 15 yards before he stepped out of bounds. They showed it from the front too and therte was just plain no reason for it. Dont make excuses for the guy jetstream. he screwed up anyway you slice it.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kurt, AGAIN, leads Fitz perfectly instead of tossing the Leinart Jump Ball - and we still can't make it pay...

:bang:

You have a real hard on for bashing Leinart. Give it a rest, already. He's on the sidelines with his arm in a sling and you're still ripping on him.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol yeah that was defintally a strange thing to see happen hopefully it doesn't lose the game for us

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll just make it a WR's thread. Nice drop on 3rd and critical play Q. I dontcare how hard you think you are going to get hit. Hold on to it! :bang:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The whole team sucked in the first half.

It burns my butt to think about how they took almost the entire "bye" week off.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The whole team sucked in the first half.

It burns my butt to think about how they took almost the entire "bye" week off.

It burns my butt that our two WR's are sucking and one of them runs out of bound for no godforsakin reason on an easy TD.

The D has been decent considering how bad the O has been. Whats with the O-line today?

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It burns my butt that our two WR's are sucking and one of them runs out of bound for no godforsakin reason on an easy TD.

The D has been decent considering how bout the O has been. Whats with the O-line today?

I'm pissed at all of them Shane. This is the worst the D has been against the run. An above-average offense would've easily put 10 or 20 more points on the board. We're lucky we're playing Tampa today, or it would be over already.

But, no doubt, when your two best players are stinking it up, that's just bad news. They'd better get pissed off and redeem themselves in the second half.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pissed at all of them Shane. This is the worst the D has been against the run. An above-average offense would've easily put 10 or 20 more points on the board. We're lucky we're playing Tampa today, or it would be over already.

But, no doubt, when your two best players are stinking it up, that's just bad news. They'd better get pissed off and redeem themselves in the second half.

I hear ya bro. Plus you could have really used that TD. :) Has to burn you even more.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear ya bro. Plus you could have really used that TD. :) Has to burn you even more.

I don't even think about that stuff until after the game is over.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i watched a lot of other games this morning. and every time someone busted a long run down the sideline i was waiting for them to run out of bounds. i couldn't understand why none of them did it?

oh, i'm also waiting to see another wr dive without contact around him this season. i mean, if an all-pro like fitz is doing these things, it must be the right thing to do . . . right?

wow.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i watched a lot of other games this morning. and every time someone busted a long run down the sideline i was waiting for them to run out of bounds. i couldn't understand why none of them did it?

oh, i'm also waiting to see another wr dive without contact around him this season. i mean, if an all-pro like fitz is doing these things, it must be the right thing to do . . . right?

wow.

:lmao:

Thats classic ouchie.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

The D has been decent considering how bad the O has been. Whats with the O-line today?

Someone mentioned that they weren't using the FB as a lead blocker. If that's the case there's your answer because that has been the difference in the Cards ability to run the ball this season.

I'll look for that on the tivo tonight.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
:lmao:

Thats classic ouchie.

cheese and another fellow cards fan and i kept seeing dudes in other games run wide open down the field and kept asking each other, "why isn't he running out of bounds?" it was the joke of the day. it was especially pertinent when reggie williams, a notoriously slow and crappy wr for the jags didn't run outta bounds.

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
and I am not even including the 2003 season with just Boldin when the team went 4-12.

In the 56 games that the Arizona Cardinals have had Boldin and Fitzgerald the Cardinals have managed to go 19-37. In the 56 games before Boldin and Fitzgerald (1999-first 8 games of 2002) the team went 20-36.

The apologists will say that there are 1000 other reasons why this team has sucked that bad and I will agree. However, lets not forget that the 56 games prior to Quan/Fitz we were coached by Vince Tobin/Dave McGinnis with what is considered by many on this board as the darkest time talent wise in this worthless organizations history. Will anyone disagree that talent wise we are better overall and the talent surrounding our dynamic duo is much better than the 1999-2002 era?

So what does this mean? Once again the aplogists will say absolutely nothing. I disagree wholeheartedly. To me this means that this duo brings absolutely no impact to the team in the area most needed, wins and losses. How can we be terrible between 1999-2002 with recievers like Frank Sanders/Rob Moore (injured most of the time)/Bryan Gilmore etc.. and still have a better record with those guys then we do with what many on this board consider to be the best duo in the league with more talent than the former group ever had overall?

Please explain this to me?