Hasson Reddick trade?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Would you be ok with a trade for Reddick who the Eagles are trying to move? Jeremy Fowler of ESPN suggested the Cardinals and Falcons as possible destinations.

Considering the cost of a new contract and that he turns 30 in September I don't think the Cardinals would part with anything more than a day 3 pick and that only because he had his best season with JG.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah I would. Always liked the player and the person. Not sure all of our late draft picks make the team anyways.

By hook or by crook this team needs to add a pass rusher and two good to great wrs. I know there’s more but if we add those items I’m very happy with this offseason.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses.
Yeah I'd do a 5th if there is a reasonable extension in place. As mentioned, chances are way less than 50-50 that a 5th rounder contributes as much as Reddick.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses.
Yeah I'd do a 5th if there is a reasonable extension in place. As mentioned, chances are way less than 50-50 that a 5th rounder contributes as much as Reddick.
I doubt a 2nd rounder contributes as much as Reddick. That's why I would give up a 3rd round pick.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I doubt a 2nd rounder contributes as much as Reddick. That's why I would give up a 3rd round pick.
No but you miss out on the chance of ending up with a good player on a real cheap contract. There is a reason you see semi-star players going for later picks. Outside of QBs and young impact players, the trade market is really good for adding talent, but it tends to also coming with a risky big contract.

Reddick is the type of pass rusher who won't age well, since he relies on quick twitch to be effective. I'd still trade a conditional fifth for him and do a year to year contract on him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson