Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Have you watched the Seahawks in any game over the past four years or so?

He's been their third down back for awhile now.

He's a decent player.
If you say so. I watch replays on condensed, so names are often not prioritized. I'm assuming it's a low cost, 3rd on the depth chart/special team guy, so no bigs. Not a needle mover but not cost prohibitive.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If you say so. I watch replays on condensed, so names are often not prioritized. I'm assuming it's a low cost, 3rd on the depth chart/special team guy, so no bigs. Not a needle mover but not cost prohibitive.
ST and some plays in the passing game.

Credible NFL player, but by no means a needle mover.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At minimum we’ve got our guy to spin the turntables at team parties…. Bidwill Doesn’t have to outsource and spend more money…. Win win no?

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is definitely better than DeMercado. And, even though I don't really follow the Seahawks, I saw him do more on special teams last year than Pascal did on our special teams.

We would all be thrilled with a splash signing. But reality.... Bidwill laid out 40 million guaranteed yesterday. He's about done.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You keep saying not a needle mover, but the question is does the cap space used move the needle whether that be 1 player or 10 players.

Every player that gets playing time that is an improvement over last year is by definition a needle mover, and upgrading 5 spots as opposed to 1 can be especially beneficial if that one high priced guy were to get injured or not perform up to expectations.

Our kick return absolutely sucked last year IMO so it is hard for me to believe this guy won't make a difference.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson